• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

For more than a year, Ms. Nuetzi was scared that she'd lost her country. If we can't trust our system with a case like hers, how can we trust it with immediate border deportations?
"I don't think anyone should be treated like that, period," said Ms. Nuetzi.
In the end, she finally was granted a passport.
During her ordeal, she thought about contacting the president via Facebook to ask for his personal intervention in her case. She ended up doing it all on her own, but she said she continues to believe Mr. Trump will "make America great again." She intends to vote for him in 2020.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
WhompSMP.png

WhompSMP.png

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
I await the day dumbshits like this stop getting stories from media outlets. They deserve what they wish to sow.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Sad when you think "They don't mean me", of course it is the NY Times

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still baffled by the cult following Trump has built up. There is literally nothing he, much less anyone else could do to dissuade them.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And this is why reaching across the aisle is a bunch of bullshit! These "people" know what a monster Trump is and they don't care. Actually they're HAPPY with what he's doing.

Fuck them then, now and forever.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
These people can not be compromised with. You can't compromise with someone who will set themselves on fire so that you burn too.

Nov 1, 2017
Reminds me of that one Trump supporter who needed certain medical benefits to live and was still voting for Trump despite the fact he'd probably lose said benefits.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Some people are beyond redemption. I do not think they even seek it. They are comfortable knowing that it is not them who will suffer. They are blindly devoted to their cause. That I can admire amidst concern trolling about civility and tone policing that goes on in the left side of the political spectrum.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I keep looking at the thread title trying to make sense of it...

Nah, still doesn't make sense.

I've come to accept "fuck you, I got mine" as a reality to some folks but in this case she doesn't even have hers.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
"No one should be treated this way."

then she gonna vote for the guy who puts all this shit into practice is same thing as saying

"I don't consider immigrants people."

Thats fucked up.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine wanting to hurt others so badly that you allow someone who promises to hurt others to hurt you.