• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I want to say some really horrendous shit but I'll just say I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison in constant fear.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Cash ball system is nonsense anyway but holy moly do we have a lot of fascists willing to throw money at keeping fascism alive.

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck, how insane has America gotten that this piece of shit terrorist can get out on bail, and let alone this has a large amount of the public (shitheels as they may be) supporting him. It's fucked.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck, how insane has America gotten that this piece of shit terrorist can get out on bail, and let alone this has a large amount of the public (shitheels as they may be) supporting him. It's fucked.

I feel like it'll be easy for these white supremacist murderers to be let out on bail considering over 70 million voted for Trump.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking at the the GiveSendGo campaign and it says 574k... so where did the other 1.5M come from?

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
what is the rhetoric of Trumpers that this was justified? is it that because one of the three protestors he shot was armed, it was fair game to fire at a whole bunch of people?

Aug 1, 2018
what is the rhetoric of Trumpers that this was justified? is it that because one of the three protestors he shot was armed, it was fair game to fire at a whole bunch of people?

1) They operate without logic or reason, so expecting any kind of justification is a fruitless endeavor
2) They probably think they're "owning the libs"
3) America hates to see white kids face consequences

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah ima just say the fuck and bail on this thread I need to positive vibes and this will just piss me off.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
What a waste of money for someone that'll probably end up in prison anyway.

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
I'm wondering if this is like alot of Bail-Bond systems, where you only need the amount to cover 10-20% of the total, in this case, 200-400k.

But otherwise, I don't know.

That's if you are going through a bail bondsman. They would put up the $2 million and you would put up 10% or so. They keep the 10% as their fee and get their $2 million returned when you go to all court proceedings.

Here, it seems that they raised $2 million for the bond.

Cash bail is a scourge. But it's gross that so many people are defending this guy.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
This story just gets worse and worse to hear.

If he eventually gets away with the murder (and he has a chance), there won't be a sigh big enough. And as posted above, the rest just get the privilege of dying to COVID

Last edited:

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
This story just gets worse and worse to hear.

If he eventually gets away with the murder (and he has a good chance), there won't be a sigh big enough. And as posted above, the rest just get the privilege of dying to COVID
Just making bail is a pretty basic move, as disappointing as it is that it happened. He most definitely does not have a good chance of getting away with this, considering the charges he has and the wackadoodle defense that his lawyer is putting up, even given his white privilege.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The kids a hero in the eyes of the right wing, so I'm not surprised they raised enough to post bail. The right love throwing their money away, as we've seen with Trump.