• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
The yellow vests must be thrilled to be instrumentalized by right-wing shitheads from all over.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
I feel like the average person with a diseased syphilitic brain isn't actually this dense, he probably started at zero to begin with.

if you watch a lot of his older interviews when he was younger he was always kind of a douche but not to the extent that we see now. He was always reasonably level-headed (to a degree for a narcissist) compared to now, it is as if he has gone insane. I would not be surprised if we find out he has a brain issue.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Leaked photo from the White House basement

Evangelion_4a9a70_5798336.jpg

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Skilled but very simple propaganda. It's going to be tough to debate Trump in the next election.

Hahaha of all the dumb bullshit. Trump can barely handle a single sentence without devolving into an incoherent mess trying to keep his dentures from falling out.

If Trump manages to stick around to the debates he is going to be a fucking train wreck with his full staggering incompetent on display. It's going to be such a fucking debacle.

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Why would the mods ruin a perfectly good thread title? Now it makes less sense.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
User Warned: Ableist Language
It's not just that he lies. He lies about. stuff that makes no goddamn sense whatsoever and hace nothing to do with reality.

What the fuck Individual 1? What the fuck?

Edit: i seem to have used ofensive language. I apologize and will try to refrain from doing it again.

Last edited:

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Hahaha of all the dumb bullshit. Trump can barely handle a single sentence without devolving into an incoherent mess trying to keep his dentures from falling out.

If Trump manages to stick around to the debates he is going to be a fucking train wreck with his full staggering incompetent on display. It's going to be such a fucking debacle.
But it works, everyday Trump makes it look easier and easier.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

When you admit Trump is a liar and propagandist, but, you admire him for it. Guess they have moved on from Fake News to, yeah it's true, and he's so great at it!

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, rest of the world. But some people stayed home in 2016 because they thought Hillary was a satan-incarnate. Now you all gotta put up with a maggit-brained imbecile and his idiotic, racist crowd.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
A few days ago someone on Twitter posted something similar and French people came in and told him how wrong he was. I'm assuming Trump saw that tweet

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't most of them fairly deranged right wingers?

I don't believe so.

I saw a news piece today which had two protesters being interviewed - one identifying as right and the other as left - their argument was that these protests are actually united in their goals.

It was either BBC or Sky - can't recall which.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
But it works, everyday Trump makes it look easier and easier.

No it doesn't. Sure it works for the bottom of the barrel hateful dumbasses who don't know shit anyways and just want a white guy to be an obnoxious prick. The rest just go along with it out of personal greed and interest and the majority of people think "is this real life? this walking bloated ball bag with a comb over is our president? Christ."

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
No it doesn't. Sure it works for the bottom of the barrel hateful dumbasses who don't know shit anyways and just want a white guy to be an obnoxious prick. The rest just go along with it out of personal greed and interest and the majority of people think "is this real life? this walking bloated ball bag with a comb over is our president? Christ."
Exactly right

Biske

Nov 11, 2017

Thats enough when you are riding high on the accomplishments and success of others, but as time goes on and he has to live on his own deeds and the impacts of them, his biggest oblivious prick in the room act will be less and less successful and less and less tolerable and useful to the GOP.

It's getting worse for Trump by the day in his slow slide to claustrophobic madness and there will come a point that it's really going to flip on him. It's not going to be a good day for America given our government has rode that hatred without qualm, but it's going to bring me joy seeing Trump in a world of shit of his own making, that he leapt into for no reason.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Thats enough when you are riding high on the accomplishments and success of others, but as time goes on and he has to live on his own deeds and the impacts of them, his biggest oblivious prick in the room act will be less and less successful and less and less tolerable and useful to the GOP.

It's getting worse for Trump by the day in his slow slide to claustrophobic madness and there will come a point that it's really going to flip on him. It's not going to be a good day for America given our government has rode that hatred without qualm, but it's going to bring me joy seeing Trump in a world of shit of his own making, that he leapt into for no reason.
Presidents are human pinballs constantly colliding with governments and issues hahaha