• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
What the shit is this?

7pwjf6V.jpg

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
It looks better than mine. MUCH better.
Trump is an absolutely despicable fuckhead, but how the hell does this matter in the least?

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I have bad handwriting. If I want it to be readable I have to really apply myself for a long time. I don't think this handwriting looks bad, camel case aside.

There are 10000000000 things to shit on Trump for, going after something like handwriting is just shitty.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
His handwriting is far better than mine but his vocabulary and ability to articulate are uhh... Yeah.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize that it was an ongoing sentence and read it as "A timeless testament to the rich".

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Good handwriting. Can see why America elected him.
Do we know how Bernies or Biden's handwriting looks like?
inispire is not a spelling error? A bit hard to see if diverse has an r or not. Well maybe not that many spelling errors then
It's "inspire", the "N" is just not written well

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UmeĂĄ, Sweden
I mean, it's alright, I still write with my hand like an absolute child.

But, then there is that signature and he goes somehow full seismograph.

And of course the matter that in a visitors book he couldn't do it like a proper fucking person writing his name, date of visit and then a remark within the boxes but had to take up THE ENTIRE GODDAMN PAGE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW HE, WAS, THERE!

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Zero thoughts provoked but why is he writing in call caps but with small dotted 'i's

OP
OP
Box

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I have bad handwriting. If I want it to be readable I have to really apply myself for a long time. I don't think this handwriting looks bad, camel case aside.

There are 10000000000 things to shit on Trump for, going after something like handwriting is just shitty.
Yeah bad title by me. It was more the capitalisation, underlining India, unnecessary exclamation mark. I should have called it 'Trump signs the Taj Mahal visitor book'

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to trip over 45's handwriting, which is legible, and reads better than how he speaks.

Asklepios

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Okay, this is way better than mine. Usually when people start complaining about someones looks, handwriting and personal life, it's almost as if there is nothing else to complain about. But this is trump. Yikes!

This isn't about this particular post per se. I notice that about talk shows and media in general. He is so full of crap, let's focus on the bigger things please .
Reminds of the BBC article from 2016 that reads like a tragic epiphany, a smidgen too late-
The need for headlines that bring clicks and stories that get shared has changed everything. Dull, balanced articles don't provoke fury, laughter or much in the way of emotion.

Trump was simply more entertaining and generating more passion. In a news environment moving from a world of subscriptions and long-term appointments-to-view to the vagaries of clicks, friends' recommendations and Facebook news streams, that makes him a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.