• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently this was just announced during the Crunchyroll event underway this weekend. The gist of it:

The Crunchyroll Premium subscription is $7.99 a month, but as mentioned it also offers a free 14-day subscription for new accounts. When users subscribe either via the 14-day trial or via a normal paid subscription, they'll receive a code for three free months of Xbox Game Pass for PC. It must be made clear that this code is only for new Xbox Game Pass members and isn't available for existing or previous subscribers, based on the promotion's fine print.

Source

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
I got an email about this on Thursday night. I opened it half an hour after receiving it, and clicked on the 'claim offer' button, and it said there were no codes left :[

(not that it really matters, as it's only for new members)

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I came to make the joke :( I guess I won't then.

But yea, this makes sense. Interesting the CONFIGURATION of the deal, though. Crunchyroll -> GP, but not the other way. And it's specifically PC? But yea, there's no reason to think any of the subscriptions wouldn't consider crosspollinating to some degree (even if generally only for this intro deal thing).