• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 29939

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Imagine a cashier doing this randomly at a grocery store.
Imagine a waitress randomly doing this to someone at a restaurant.
Imagine a theater usher doing this to a random person at a movie theater.
Imagine a doctor doing this to a random patient.
Imagine telling anyone "you're ugly" unless you're really familiar with them and sure they'll take it as a joke.

This is unprofessional and an appropriate reason for firing. It's also just rude and mean. Lady needs to go think about life.
Here's an easier exercise, reverse the roles

Nov 30, 2018
lol this is why I love fucking with TSA

They always pick me for a special pat down and I always joke to who I'm with "i don't even have to pay for this happy ending"

theyre never amused

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I think she was just messing around. Why would anyone give a shit about this to file a FOIA act? The fuck. Let her be.
Shes wearing a uniform. Representing the company. If she's that bored or hates her job that much she should be elsewhere. Plus looking at that pad she's ripping bits off, he wasnt the first to have that treatment. You could've had the worst day of your life and this pushes you over the edge. Just a prank tho.

Deleted member 3896

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just flew in and out of Barcelona... it was remarkable how decent and humane the security workers were there in comparison to the hostile and almost always antagonist TSA. Yet another example of how fucked this country is.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
I think she was just messing around. Why would anyone give a shit about this to file a FOIA act? The fuck. Let her be.
Something tells me that you and people like you would not feel the same way if he were the TSA agent and she was the one who received the note.

Good on him. I'm glad she's fired.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao they need to start cutting TSA workforce if they have this much time. Smh.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Something tells me that you and people like you would not feel the same way if he were the TSA agent and she was the one who received the note.

Good on him. I'm glad she's fired.
I would have been laughing and it would have made for a bizarre/funny story. Its inappropriate at work but shes smiling, doesnt seem like theres any malice. I'm not going to pretend my reaction would be everyone's but filing a goddam foia and then firing her, potentially ruining her life is ridiculously extreme for this. Just tell her never to do it again and move on.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would have been laughing and it would have made for a bizarre/funny story. Its inappropriate at work but shes smiling, doesnt seem like theres any malice. I'm not going to pretend my reaction would be everyone's but filing a goddam foia and then firing her, potentially ruining her life is ridiculously extreme for this. Just tell her never to do it again and move on.
If losing this job ruins her life then perhaps she shouldn't have gone out of her way to fuck with passengers for no good reason. The world is shitty enough without random acts of meanness done for lulz.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
If an employee needs to be told not to do something that fucking stupid, they're not worth having in the first place.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Also, this post baffles me. Because even if she was messing around, if you allow this to be ok, then it can be taken even further and be worse, secondly its just unprofessional.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Only thing guy should have done differently is try to collect for emotional damages

Drain em

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Thats so petty. Not funny in the slightest

tenor.gif

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Misbehavior by airport security staff is not uncommon: In 2015, two TSA agents at Denver International Airport were fired for sexually assaulting male travelers: The pair would spot an attractive man in line for security screening and intentionally misidentify him as women. That would trigger the machine to register an anomaly in the groin area, giving one of the agents the opportunity to pat the man's crotch and buttocks.

This is the most unsettling and upsetting thing in OP's post. What the fucking fuck?

Deleted member 3896

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, really disturbing post.

She's an authority figure who is in charge of security and she used that position to target and humiliate people. Firing is the very minimum that should happen.

datbapple

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
You'd be cool with strangers just randomly insulting you? I mean, you do you, but I'd expect that behaviour to be unacceptable at any job.
To answer your question, naw I wouldn't even trip over it, probably just say something slick back. Yeah it's unprofessional but for it to be taken this seriously is equally as hilarious (a fuckin FOIA request!). She met the wrong one that day and paid the price.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ha! She messed with the wrong motherfucker. That's what she gets for doing random acts of meanness.

Thing is, she could have done what another poster said, and wrote out little notes like "keep being awesome ", or "have a fun trip", and sooner or later someone would have tweeted about this chick being an angel in the airport.

Lesson? Life is chaos. Be kind.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
This brings me back to middle school. One day I was walking through the portable area and a girl randomly opened her class door to stick her head out, then yelled at me that I was dead ugly and would never get a girlfriend, lol.

That shit ain't cool.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ha! She messed with the wrong motherfucker. That's what she gets for doing random acts of meanness.

Thing is, she could have done what another poster said, and wrote out little notes like "keep being awesome ", or "have a fun trip", and sooner or later someone would have tweeted about this chick being an angel in the airport.

Shit, imagine that, instead of getting fired, going viral for being so kind. Talk about the swing from one end to the other.

Aureon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, i've seen this happens with very positive notes (that generally have #s on them), and that's already questionable.

This is flat out harassing.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know at least two people that have extreme anxiety about their looks. If this note was handed to them, they would absolutely break down. The firing this worker got was well deserved. What would happen if she handed someone that note who was struggling with their own acceptance, but has been on the edge of seriously and permanently harming themselves, and then commits suicide. That worker could have been entirely at fault, but would not face any repercussions due to how it was done, and how it couldn't have been traced. Bullies are held accountable for what's they say if their victims commit suicide, and this woman is definitely a bully.
TSA isn't known for hiring the brightest people.
Makes me feel so glad they are one of the main deterrents in what gets allowed to be brought on a plane.

Last edited:

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, wtf. Don't be a damn bully.

If she wanted to try and make the time pass, why not give people positive notes? It is such a waste of time to try putting down others for the sake of a quick laugh.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might think it was funny.

I'd never file a FOIA request.

I wouldn't want to get someone fired.

But this isn't Starbucks and if they're going to force me to watch pointless security theater then the cast better learn their damn lines. Anyway I can't be mad at the dude because she really did bring it 100% on herself -- and if you play stupid games...

To be honest she could just as easily have been caught by a supervisor etc and I doubt this was her first or only shenanigans.

On the flipside they pay TSA staff shitty wages for a thankless job with no prospects and these rank and file agents are just taking the job that's available. They don't have a say in the stupid bureaucracy or taxpayer funded waste. So I also can't be glad about an immature worker learning her lesson the hard way instead of just getting a warning from a boss.

I do get annoyed at the little TSA Dictators who bark angry contradictory orders at confused old ladies who've never flown before while skymall catalog businessmen huff disapproval instead of like, helping them with their bags and stuff or simply explaining what to do.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a cry for attention to me....there is no just reason for such a move otherwise. Even a bully wouldnt be stupid enough to to that to some random person at work.