• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Did Carlson write that? Who wrote that? Did they collectively think it was funny? What kind of deranged 80s frat boy bullshit...

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I like, or hate, the idea of Pete's campaign coming out with a shirt with his face on a stew can.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure if I like, or hate, the idea of Pete's campaign coming out with a shirt with his face on a stew can.
buttigiegheartystew.png

Oct 28, 2017
I don't even understand the appeal of Buttigieg. How can you be excited for him when someone like Bernie is running again?

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, this thread evolved into eating ass. I tried it once and she quickly turned around and asked what the fuck was I doing.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Straight people really love trying to blame gay people for homophobia, huh. Make a shitpost saying some blatant homophobia is actually because of repressed homosexuality with the subtext of passing the blame. Every time some straight person does something homophobic, someone in etcetera will say they're actually just gay..

Fuck off with that.

marmalade

Nov 28, 2018
The only time I saw him IRL he was nearly crying about being known as the "bowtie guy". This was mid-2000s.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Straight people really love trying to blame gay people for homophobia, huh. Make a shitpost saying some blatant homophobia is actually because of repressed homosexuality with the subtext of passing the blame. Every time some straight person does something homophobic, someone in etcetera will say they're actually just gay..

Fuck off with that.
I didnt realize how that could be considered homophobic, so calling it a shitpost is actually correct, sorry.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
I didnt realize how that could be considered homophobic, so calling it a shitpost is actually correct, sorry.
Thanks for the apology. I appreciate realising that - there are a lot of cases where people don't realise that. I do think we need to call out this hateful behaviour, but there are ways to do that that don't uphold stereotypes.