• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that went how I figured it would go after watching that dude on stage at Davos. Why Tuck thought it would go any different is beyond me. Intelligent historians are not the kinda person he should be interviewing.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually pretty interesting how happy Tuckface was at the beginning of the interview, and then right away Rutger starts hitting him about how shady he and everyone around him are. He doesn't even hesitate with.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate how bluntly Bregman tends to speak. It's something I've liked about AOC as well. No need to walk on eggshells at this point, honestly.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
That was amazing, he pushed all his buttons, all at once. XD

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I just can't stand even listening to Tucker Carlson, he's the epitome of unearned smugness.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tucker likes having people on who are willing to criticize what he portrays as the liberal elite, even if they're on the left.

good to see that bregman didn't just play into that the way people like greenwald do. respect to him for that.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
He sounds exactly like Patrick Bateman when he says "Yes it is!"

rTo.gif

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
So out of curiosity this was leaked by someone on Rutger's side obviously, right? He was remote-speaking to Tucker. The recording seems local to Rutger and Tucker is hard to hear. So whoever was doing the recording on Rutger's side leaked this? Is there any consequence to that?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This video was cathartic to watch. I've desperately wanted to see someone call Tucker out for what he is. It's insane what these hyperphony Fox News personalities get away with, attacking "coastal elites" and "the mainstream media." Tucker Carlson lives in a mansion in Washington DC in the same neighborhood as all the other wealthy politicians, lobbyists and media people.

Good to know. If you liked this, you should also listen to the take-down on Carlson on the Citations Needed podcast. Crap, I can't seem to find it online. Not sure if it was just part of another episode. But it was great. I'll post it if I can find it. :-/

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
A millionaire funded by billionaires. That fuckin wrecked him, he couldn't even formulate a sentence

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Carlson being so massively owned was high-level entertainment, thank you.

Hope this videos picks-up, because the truth bombs he gets thrown at him are, indeed, truth bombs and more people need to realize that.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So out of curiosity this was leaked by someone on Rutger's side obviously, right? He was remote-speaking to Tucker. The recording seems local to Rutger and Tucker is hard to hear. So whoever was doing the recording on Rutger's side leaked this? Is there any consequence to that?

Does anyone care? :)

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I like this dude, please don't burst my bubble internet.

Edit not tucker, Dutch guy.

Last edited:

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I'm amazed at how many "working class" people are totally fooled by people like Trump, Carlson, Graham etc.... They simply do not run in the same circles you do. They don't care about the issues you care about. The issues that are causing you hardship? Well it's directly benefiting them.

As an example, the biggest crock of BS is Trump caring about illegal immigration. Trump would have a fraction of the wealth he has now if not for illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is the life blood of capitalism, especially in the construction and hospitality which Trump built is fortune in.