• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused. The interview starts with Tucker trying to be 'Let's be Buddies, your Davos speech was so cool'. But isn't Tucker against Taxation of the Rich? I mean there is this Interview https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=tucker+carlson+tax

Why are this change of his opinion, i dont belief he's genuine.

But it's beautiful how angry he gets.
he wants to paint the davos attendees as the liberal globalist elite conspiring to keep the common man down

but like all fascists carlson is two-faced in his politics and never wants to own up to the fact that he himself is a rich elite

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how often he was either silent or stuttering. I thought he was supposed to be a master of stifling actual discussion or criticism.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
oh my god he got absolutely savaged

the way he was making those awkward pauses after Bergman made his points, like "WHAT, how DARE he go there?!?" LMAO

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
A week ago:
Rutger Bregman‏ @rcbregman

Okay, so now @TuckerCarlson sent me this email, after I asked him when the interview is gonna air (was supposed to be on tonight). Stay tuned.

6:19 PM - 11 Feb 2019
DzK69STWsAE09fK.jpg

https://twitter.com/rcbregman/status/1095145277357465600

Otherist

Oct 27, 2017
England
It's so nice seeing someone just tell one of these ghouls precisely what they are, to their face, without sugarcoating. I hope many, many people see this video.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
The old Fox News strategy: laugh incredulously when faced with an argument you can't respond to, then get really mad when that doesn't work out.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, how quickly the mood turned when the interviewee mentioned Murdoch. Almost as though their is a "thou shalt not take Rupert's name in vain" policy.

Instant attack mode.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
It's actually pretty interesting how happy Tuckface was at the beginning of the interview, and then right away Rutger starts hitting him about how shady he and everyone around him are. He doesn't even hesitate with.

He was like a lion, toying with him for a few minutes, making him feel comfortable, and then he pounced hard. One of the best interviews I've seen.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused. The interview starts with Tucker trying to be 'Let's be Buddies, your Davos speech was so cool'. But isn't Tucker against Taxation of the Rich? I mean there is this Interview https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=tucker+carlson+tax

Why are this change of his opinion, i dont belief he's genuine.

But it's beautiful how angry he gets.

He knows that the conversation is steering into a realm that would be biting the hand that feeds him.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Thats the sound of a nervous man who doesn't know what to say because its all true. Stuttering, talking fast, insulting the other person. Its pretty funny.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tuck got fucked sideways left right and down. i savoured every second of this thanos level snap. No way he feels good right now lol

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Hotdamn absolutely rekt him. With the way it was videotaped you have to know it was all premeditated. Really starting to like this Bregman guy.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Holy shit. He ripped him a new a-hole and then ripped another one on top of that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
Tucker's appropriation of leftist messaging is one of the most dangerous things about him. Calling out the elite as long as he can tie them to the left or segway into weaponized purity tests on subjects he doesn't care about seems to resonate with the new generation of reactionaries that got fucked over by capitalism's excesses. It's good to see somebody tie him down for what he actually is.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
And that is the way to fight Trump also. Democrats need to watch this. If you do this with Trump and have a clean person say it. Trump would be destroyed. Because he would not have an answer. So Democrats learn.
This plus their own message could destroy Trump.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Maybe the Democrats can hire some Dutch because they can be great at cutting the b*llsh*t. I think that is a weak point of Trump to defend against if you have the right candidate.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, just watched a man being murdered by words.

Tucker Carlson (and pretty much everyone at Fox News) should fuck off from topics they don't know shit about.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Tucker's appropriation of leftist messaging is one of the most dangerous things about him. Calling out the elite as long as he can tie them to the left or segway into weaponized purity tests on subjects he doesn't care about seems to resonate with the new generation of reactionaries that got fucked over by capitalism's excesses. It's good to see somebody tie him down for what he actually is.
The lefts language always gets co opted by the right plus some even worse factions and it fucking sucks. Even trump did it.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney

It's a very dangerous game for Carlson to play, since his wealthy benefactors probably told him he was only allowed to whip up anti elite sentiment so long as it focused fire on specific elites.

But he lost control so very quickly here it's proof in a few minutes you can very easily translate that sentiment to Murdoch and the Koch Brothers, and he knows if this keeps happening it will mean bad things for him personally.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Omg that was fucking amazing, buddy fucking bought the trust of Carlson and then tore into Carlson and fox news and Carlson didn't know how to react.