• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
31% turnout is absolutely pathetic.

Nazis are openly committing violence with the backing and praise of the GOP, including the President, and people still won't get off their asses and vote.

Like... these people won't be spurred to action unless you literally shoot them. I can't believe how fucking stupid this country is and how resistant it is to doing the right thing.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
There's still enough of Western KY to go that Bevin could pull this off. Holding off uncorking the champagne for a little longer.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is always hope! We have to keep fighting and keep voting.
I got a Democratic state rep, state senator, governor, congressman, senators, and live in a blue state.

I just wish I had a say in keeping assholes like Mitch McTraitor and co out of power. All of them get to have a say in governing us. Therefore, all of us should have a say in their elections.

Land based governance is bullshit

Oct 27, 2017
The best part of Beshears win will be watching KY GOP having to point out that Bevins is a horrible candidate, and that we shouldn't read much into the loss with regards to 2020

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Trump is going to claim that this is photoshopped and that he wasn't in Kentucky last night if tonight holds up. Trump would've been better off just washing his hands of him, but NOPE, had to double down. Good riddance.

191105145756-02-matt-bevin-trump-1104-exlarge-169.jpg