• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
big surge of voters in Ky

you dont have people not voting for Bevin, but actively voting against him

and even then it was a nailbiter

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
KdQzyCS.png

Our fate is in Virginia's hands.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I can't imagine ERA getting back through Congress, though. BUT, it will be an excellent policy to hold over the Senate's head (and those vulnerable R Senators most notably Collins) for the 2020 election.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States

Tim Fullerton @TimFullerton

Chris Hurst's girlfriend Allison Parker was the reporter shot and killed on live TV in 2015. He was moved to run for office to enact stronger gun laws.

With Democrats close to taking control in Virginia tonight - he will most likely see his wish come true. https://twitter.com/chaznuttycombe/status/1191897829784064001 …

9:23 PM - Nov 5, 2019 · Brooklyn, NY

I was just thinking about this story the other day. :( So tragic.

Strength and support to their cause.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia's results are a little disappointing since it looks like turnout was down. Few seats that we won in 17 flipped. People here got complacent..

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
SO Trump had a huge rally in KY with Bitch O'Connell last night, and they still lost ?

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia's results are a little disappointing since it looks like turnout was down. Few seats that we won in 17 flipped. People here got complacent..
Unfortunately that was likely to happen and we got lucky that the basic political wins are now favoring us. It's an off-off-off-year election.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
hopefully you guys actually get shit done and aren't in an eternal squabble with each other in safe blue states like NJ

Nope, my state's Dems seem to be pretty damn unified. All of them have been campaigning on gun-control, expanding healthcare, better education and pay raises for teachers. I hope that all happens. I'd also love if net neutrality was restored, marijuana was legalized (it was one of Northam's campaign promises) and more. I hope Dems don't fuck this up.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Despite all the good news, I'm bummed Amanda Chase seems to have won for the VA Senate in my district. She's that crazy fuck who brought a gun to the senate and also had an altercation with a capital police officer. The local GOP has actually disowned her due to her antics.

This is a garbage town.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
Huh, doing some reading on the ERA, it appears that 4 States have rescinded their ratification, and that it's a legal question now.

Point is that winning Virginia is only the "next step".

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
100% of precincts have reported in Kentucky. Everyone call it already. What are they waiting for?

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR *laughs nervously*

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
So was this an excellent night for Dems across the country? A good sign for the upcoming presidential and congressional election?