• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017

It's, uh, hard to know quite how to respond to this. Not that you could since her voice mail box is presumably full.

Personally I disagree with Tulsi Gabbard and do not think that the race should be transformed into a one-on-one competition between Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton. What does the rest of ERA think?

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Hillary will read Tootsie Garbage for filth.

What assad display from a future Fox contributor.

Last edited:

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure the only person actively trying to destroy the reputation of Tulsi Gabbard is Tulsi Gabbard.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Yikes! What a fucking circus of embarrassment this has become.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Wow pulling out the Trump 2016 rhetoric to bait Clinton into giving your campaign oxygen

Not gonna work, Tulsi

Indiana Jones

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was very dumb and irresponsible of Hillary to suggest Tulsi was a Russian asset.

....but this frothing insanity from Tulsi makes me question if Hillary was right.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing has made me more sure of the accusations of her being a plant than her demanding Clinton run in 2020. That's the GOPs wet dream!

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
If you remove Tulsi's name from those tweets and replace them with Trump no one would bat an eye.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
Hilary Clinton should now stump for Tulsi Gabbard to throw the propaganda data machine sideways.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how I feel about HRC's comments, but I do know that I don't think Tulsi's tweets were a good or positive way to respond to them. I hope this exchange ends here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Funniest part is, technically Clinton didnt even name her. Tulsi decided Clinton was talking about her lol

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
okay cool, can they both go away forever now please

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Calling for Hillary to join the race? Is she trying to fuck everything up?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't see how this was even worth responding to from Tulsi. She wasn't explicitly named and, honestly, Hillary is a non-entity from the peanut gallery at this point. What does this abrasive response even achieve for Tulsi?

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, wait. Which one are we talking about again? Works either way.
You probably think you're too cute for words, don't you?
UkQ.gif

SerAardvark

Oct 25, 2017
If Tulsi was smarter, she would have either ignored the comments or given a more neutral/collected response to, but I guess that's hard to do when you're' balancing a campaign that includes conspiracy mongering on FOX News, advertising on Breitbart and trying to mask your terrible stances on a variety of issues.

I'm sure the bots, trolls and other Tulsi supporters will love it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.