• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I hope that independent voters don't fall for her bullshit. What she's doing is trying to weaken the Democrat nominees in order to get them to vote for Trump.

She's a hypocritical DINO.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is fucking wild. just absolutely wild

my wife has been saying stuff like "Tulsi has some weird energy" for weeks now and when I showed her this she was all like I KNEW IT

but for real, this is such a crazy grenade for HC to toss out there, it's just... really baffling

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Tulsi will be discussing all this... on Tucker Carlson's white power hour.

It's amazing. If she's trying to defend herself, why do so by walking DIRECTLY into the den of Russian-approved right-wing propaganda? She's so unbelievably bad at managing this situation it's almost impressive.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Did Azaelia Banks write that tweet?

The rhetoric she's using about coming out from behind the curtain and posing a threat to Clinton and the establishment straight up sounds like some QAnon shit.

I've watched all but the most recent democratic debate, and Tulsi Gabbard needs no help from Clinton when it comes to failing to make a splash.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi just wants to build her presence and name recognition and is desperate enough to go on fox

I honestly don't think that's what it is. No self-respecting Democrat, no matter how desperate for coverage, is stupid enough to run STRAIGHT to Tucker fucking Carlson, of ALL PEOPLE right after something like this goes down.

She's exactly the kind of asset Hillary is claiming she is.

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
this is fucking wild. just absolutely wild

my wife has been saying stuff like "Tulsi has some weird energy" for weeks now and when I showed her this she was all like I KNEW IT

but for real, this is such a crazy grenade for HC to toss out there, it's just... really baffling
Its not baffling at all considering 2016. Hillary's opponent sought Russian help, got it and in turned started advancing Russian interests.

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Your dislike of Hillary has clouded your judgement and makes you automatically dismiss anything she says. I know many people like you, some reluctantly voted for Hillary, but many more did not because they fell for all the right wing propaganda.
I voted for her, how the fuck did I make trump president? Was I not enthusiastic enough in voting for her? Its very hard for me to hold my nose and vote for war criminals every election but I do it

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't think that's what it is. No self-respecting Democrat, no matter how desperate for coverage, is stupid enough to run STRAIGHT to Tucker fucking Carlson, of ALL PEOPLE right after something like this goes down.

She's exactly the kind of asset Hillary is claiming she is.
She goes on tucker carlson a lot actually and I think its just cause they have similar foreign policy positions and hate gay people. But yeah shes probably super pumped about all this attention right now

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
She goes on tucker carlson a lot actually and I think its just cause they have similar foreign policy positions and hate gay people. But yeah shes probably super pumped about all this attention right now
Tucker/Fox sure as fuck is. Probably creaming themselves over the potential ratings.

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I voted for her, how the fuck did I make trump president? Was I not enthusiastic enough in voting for her? Its very hard for me to hold my nose and vote for war criminals every election but I do it
I said people like you, I also said some reluctantly voted for her, some did not.
Also the fact that you call Hillary Clinton a war criminal shows that you have fallen for right wing propaganda.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
lmao
This hit dog is hollerin' awfully loud.

Yes. By all means, campaign against Hillary in 2020. Hahahaha

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I said people like you, I also said some reluctantly voted for her, some did not.
Also the fact that you call Hillary Clinton a war criminal shows that you have fallen for right wing propaganda.
Hillary Clinton is a war criminal and so is basically everyone that has ever been involved in high level government positions, stop falling for centrist liberal propaganda

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hillary Clinton is a war criminal and so is basically everyone that has ever been involved in high level government positions, stop falling for centrist liberal propaganda
You sound like someone who listens to or used to listen to The Young Turks. If so there is no point conversing with you since your mind is warped.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
I'm convinced she only changed course because her constituents started blowing her up about it.
That's 100% the reason.

I don't know what's so difficult to understand about this...
-Tulsi Gabbard does not personally support gay marriage, she was raised in a homophobic cult that she is still a part of, and has made some horrific homophobic comments
-She votes a certain way on LGBT issues because her anti-LGBT stance became a political issue that was hurting her, and she wants to keep getting elected in a very liberal (D +32) district

It's the same reason she finally came out in support of impeachment (I documented her opposition above) after she was the ONLY Dem from a safe district not supporting it, and her primary opponent was attacking her for it.

EFhjvHvUEAYZeuY.jpg

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Your dislike of Hillary has clouded your judgement and makes you automatically dismiss anything she says. I know many people like you, some reluctantly voted for Hillary, but many more did not because they fell for all the right wing propaganda.

Its one thing to judge her based on her voting history and past actions as a politician.

Its another to dislike her based on the sexist bigoted conspiracies pushed by Russian/Republicans.

Last edited:

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's amazing how much Tulsi has managed to walk right into what Hillary said. Just amazing to wrap it up on the local white supremacist's show too.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi's.... reputation has been known for years. This is basically Hillary realizing she has nothing to lose and willingly taking the hit to prevent any shenanigans in the future.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hillary sucks but she's probably right about Tulsi, and Tulsi sucks but she's definitely right about Hillary. That being said what the hell is she on with the rest of that thread, saying "It's now clear that this primary is between you and me" is some real desperate sounding nutcase shit.

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They sound like someone who watches or used to watch Spongebob. If so there is no point in conversing with them because they think we live under the sea.
Good point, while they were rotting their brain on childish cartoons, I was fortifying my intelligence on the forge of "the young turks" who I have definitely watched before

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
As much as I enjoy Gabbard's schadenfreude, I have genuine concerns about her stealing swing voters as a potential 3rd party candidate that could easily vote blue. Florida's troll voters and Jill Stein's unicorn Russian campaign are catalysts to the 2016 GE results.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Tulsi will be discussing all this... on Tucker Carlson's white power hour.

Wasn't she just on Fox News related to the latest "Project Veritas" propaganda piece?

jordan @JordanUhl
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1185350095912484864
At 7:35 pm, it was reported that Tulsi Gabbard was over an hour late for a press event in Iowa and that her aides weren't telling people what was going on.

She just went live on Tucker Carlson's show.​

8:21 PM - Oct 18, 2019

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
She is a racist, a homophobe, and loves murdering dictators.

If there was a hell, Tulsi deserves to rot in there for some eternity. She is a horrible horrible human being. Not just a bad politician.

she loves murderous dictators, she's vehemently opposed to murdering dictators as they are not unarmed civilians who have been retroactively been classified as terrorists, who she loves murdering. drone queen!

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
If you have any doubt that Tulsi's campaign is being kept alive by disingenuous right wing trolls and bots now...

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Even McMullan, former Republican and former CIA officer, and almost certainly the one who recorded and leaked the audio of the infamous Ryan/McCarthy convo "there's two people Putin is paying, Dana Rohrabacher and Donald Trump" to WaPo, and dude who was so freaked out by the intelligence he'd seen on Trump that he ran for president to try to keep Trump from winning Utah, weighs in:

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Even McMullan, former Republican and former CIA officer, and almost certainly the one who recorded and leaked the audio of the infamous Ryan/McCarthy convo "there's two people Putin is paying, Dana Rohrabacher and Donald Trump" to WaPo, and dude who was so freaked out by the intelligence he'd seen on Trump that he ran for president to try to keep Trump from winning Utah, weighs in:

wow more sabotage from the deep state

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason or theory on why the hell Clinton would even bring her up? I'm confused. Like, why??

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason or theory on why the hell Clinton would even bring her up? I'm confused. Like, why??

my best guess is that it's because during the debate the other night, gabbard, when asked about her stance on abortion, was like "first of all i hate hillary clinton, let's get that straight, but that being said i'm going to parrot her abortion slogan that was so shitty pro-choice groups actually got her to stop saying it in 2016"

She is worried about the election and wants to inform people?

literally no one is worried about gabbard in this election, even cory booker dunked on her for this

Status
Not open for further replies.