• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
From based god Wario64:

His reply to someone else, emphasizing the Bethesda part:

Nuke me if old.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Thought I saw something about Fallout 76 impressions dropping tomorrow? Maybe related? There's also the new Xbox controller but that wouldn't explain bethesda's Involvement.

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
omg elder scrolls vi surprise launch tomorrow exclusive to Gamestop + XB1X subscription plan!

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Not sure if you know but a Bundle =/= special edition console. A bundle probably just includes the game while the special edition would be a unique system and controller. They both can coexist also.
Has anyone ever done a special console based on a Bethesda IP? It's Gamestop, it's probably going to be a t-shirt you get for pre-ordering or some sort of news about the game that we haven't heard about.

Whatever it is it's most likely going to be nothing special.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Since it's Bethesda I assume some full blown mods and cross-play news + money on the back end via transactions

Mods in an online only survival game? This isn't like Skyrim or FO4 where you just mod in things like unlimited weight. This would require custom servers which in that case would not have anything to do with a Gamestop promo.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Washburn is clearly a wheel to release alongside fh4 lol

I guess it could be a white elite but makes no sense to codename it. But if it happens it'll get added to the design lab too I think. So wouldn't be exclusive to game stop

Last edited:

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
I don't think any Controller will requires Subscribe to Get Acceess to it!!

read the note under Xbox one

p_9712n6gu0.jpg