• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
2-12-2019_7-26-48_pm-zajm0.png

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
tried out 2 matches in todays technical test cus i missed the last one and couldnt wrap my head around it. felt like i just kept getting hosed.

read a post on here. about trying to stick to the high ground and it completely changed the game for me
edit- altho i do wish the dash/slam were two seperate buttons instead of press/hold i always fuck it up in a pinch

Last edited:

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
OK, Wrecking Zone has definitely put a smile on my face. It's like Red Faction and Hulk Ultimate Destruction got together and made a beautiful, explody baby.

klaus

Oct 28, 2017
OK, Wrecking Zone has definitely put a smile on my face. It's like Red Faction and Hulk Ultimate Destruction got together and made a beautiful, explody baby.

This video just made me smile, thanks for sharing! Still don't know whether if prefer the campaign or the multiplayer - both are just SO DAMN GOOD!