• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
I mean... it's not a war. Both technologies have their viable uses, upsides and downsides. I would say home theater enthusiasts are going to lean towards OLED though because the picture is unrivaled in contrast ratio for dark room movie watching.

Common wisdom here basically is, dark to medium lit room with varied content, OLED is the way to go.

Bright room or lots of static content, 24 hour news or repetitive regular play of the same game with static HUDS (hundreds to thousands of hours) then you probably want to go with LCD, or prepare for a shorter life cycle with an OLED at full picture quality.
Oh, I'm all for it. I've just been searching for info on specific sets and can't seem to find it. (Hisense H8f, H9f).
Kinda surprised there's not more discussion on the higher end affordable sets ($500-1000), that's all.

I need a "mancave" tv for the basement.
Tempted towards the vizio p55 and the TCL 6 series, but the Hisense on paper seems like a decent contender.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its really all the LCD people can talk about when it comes to OLED. I find it quite funny that they have to keep reminding themselves LCD is better because BURN IN!

And no offense to theaters, but their screens are trash compared to mine. I wish I could rent John Wick 3 from home >:|

Yea its really hard not picking up on stuff now that I'm used to OLED.

I hope Dolby Cinema becomes more widespread, although I've also heard even those still don''t compare to the picture quality you get from an OLED at home.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, because gamers value image quality.

That's a really easy, general statement to make without any actual evidence, especially when many "gamers" will choose frame rate over higher fidelity. Many people don't actually care that much about image quality to the point where there's a preference beyond "it looks good", or at least only care that the picture doesn't look bad to them; while simultaneously leaving the picture mode on Vivid. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people could actually pick out the better picture in a side by side comparison, but those kinds of comparisons are not usually what the average consumer bases their TV purchases on. It's also notoriously hard to do a qualitative comparison in a typical department store setup.

Throw in the fear of burn in into the mix, and the average "gamer" is likely to pick the fire-and-forget option. Which would be LCD. This is a gaming forum anyway, not an audio/visual enthusiast forum, even if some overlap exists for some users.

Last edited:

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a really easy, general statement to make without any actual evidence, especially when many "gamers" will choose frame rate over higher fidelity. Many people don't actually care that much about image quality to the point where there's a preference beyond "it looks good", or at least only care that the picture doesn't look bad to them; while simultaneously leaving the picture mode on Vivid. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people could actually pick out the better picture in a side by side comparison, but those kinds of comparisons are not usually what the average consumer bases their TV purchases on. It's also notoriously hard to do a qualitative comparison in a typical department store setup.

Throw in the fear of burn in into the mix, and the average "gamer" is likely to pick the fire-and-forget option. Which would be LCD. This is a gaming forum anyway, not an audio/visual enthusiast forum, even if some overlap exists for some users.

The post was in regards to why this particular forum and/or thread is so OLED centric, which is what the initial user was complaining about.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
The post was in regards to why this particular forum and/or thread is so OLED centric, which is what the initial user was complaining about.

I know what it was regarding, and again this is a gaming enthusiast forum, not a "picture quality" forum. It's likely OLED biased because the previous thread had that in the title, and because OLED was still a relatively new technology that people that did more than just gaming were interested in. Many of the posts here are from the same few OLED owners as well, so that skews the perception even more.

Tokkun isn't wrong either. Up until recently, Samsung TVs had the most praise for universally good gaming specific TVs. You also then had the TCLs for best value. Either of those two brands have also probably outsold the OLEDs by a huge margin too for gaming specific purposes.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't wanna touch this subject cause its been talked about before and some people get sensitive about it, but here's my two cents:

I think this thread is (for the most part) extremely fair to LCD and LCD owners.

I don't think we even have many people recommending OLEDs or pushing them too hard on people that come and ask for TV recommendations according to their needs. I know I personally recommend the X900F or X950G or the TCL 6 series far more than any other TV.

Making a separate thread for OLED owners is a bad idea, one day OLED will stop being popular and microLED or whatever comes next will take over. A TV thread that encompasses all the technologies (old and new) is far more beneficial.

The thread title even tells you all TVs have faults, and this is a perfect place to learn about all the pros and cons.

Last edited:

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I think The Last of Us is way more impressive saleswise than Uncharted 4. Those are sales for a remaster. Insane!
Every year is the year we hear this years models will have less burn in. Been hearing that since the c7s. Yet look at the last few pages. It will always be a thing with the current screen process.

You really need to base your choice of content. Games will be LCD based. Movies and such OLED.
I know I keep saying this but top emission panels. They'll get here eventually and we'll finally start to see the big jumps in burn in. It'll be almost a non issue. That's when I get an OLED. Could be just in time for the PS5 Pro 😂
This is not true at all. As long as you aren't putting thousands of hours into the same game you will be fine. Some of us have been heavily gaming on ours for over three years now without issue.
But then again some on here have those gaming habits and have had issues.

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
I hope Dolby Cinema becomes more widespread, although I've also heard even those still don''t compare to the picture quality you get from an OLED at home.

It's gotten to the point where I only go to the movies if I can get a Dolby Cinema showing. I have one about 20 minutes away from my house.

Black levels are not as good as OLED but far better than any other theater experience. While an OLED at home does technically provide a better picture, there is something to be said for a giant screen.
As far as sound goes there is no contest. Very few people can recreate the Dolby Cinema experience at home. Even with a home Atmos setup.

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
Its really all the LCD people can talk about when it comes to OLED. I find it quite funny that they have to keep reminding themselves LCD is better because BURN IN!

And no offense to theaters, but their screens are trash compared to mine. I wish I could rent John Wick 3 from home >:|
Dude, so funny you say that. I LOVE the theater, but JW2 was so amazing on my OLED that part of me wants to just wait for 3 at home :O -- I do have a Dolby Cinema near me but I doubt that even compares to my OLED

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's gotten to the point where I only go to the movies if I can get a Dolby Cinema showing. I have one about 20 minutes away from my house.

Black levels are not as good as OLED but far better than any other theater experience. While an OLED at home does technically provide a better picture, there is something to be said for a giant screen.
As far as sound goes there is no contest. Very few people can recreate the Dolby Cinema experience at home. Even with a home Atmos setup.

Yea, sound is the one thing that still makes theaters worth it, especially those with Atmos setups.

tokkun

Oct 27, 2017
hence something like the C8 still won best HDR TV at the HDTVtest shoot out, despite the top Samsung QLED at the time being present.

The Q9FN won "best gaming TV" at that shootout, so your experts seem to agree with me.

Best Gaming TV: The Samsung Q9FN has the lowest input lag, supports Auto Game Mode switch and VRR (variable refresh rate), and poses no burn-in risk.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Dude, so funny you say that. I LOVE the theater, but JW2 was so amazing on my OLED that part of me wants to just wait for 3 at home :O -- I do have a Dolby Cinema near me but I doubt that even compares to my OLED

Just rewatched the first two movies on my C8 a few days before going to see the third, and yeah...it actually kind of sucks going to see movies now on a non IMAX (or Xtreme variant) screen. What was typically considered a good digital theater now looks like rubbish any time shadows or darkness in general comes into play, and I can't help but think about how I'm already looking forward to watching it again for the first time five or six months later. Even the screen size doesn't really make up for it anymore.

Sound? Depends on the theater, and it also depends on how loud they decide to blast it. Having multiple speakers is great and all, but not when it's blasting way too loud just because it can. The films that make the best use of Atmos anyway are typically the big blockbuster action films, and at least around here there are only a handful worth going to see anyway. Horror is another genre that could make good use of sound, but the actual good horror movies that go to that length are even fewer.

Last edited:

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Can you get the John Wick films in UHD HDR digitally? You all have me wanting to see them...
Yeah you should be able to.

Both look gorgeous, easily demo discs as they came out for me, hell I'll still throw them in for that like John Wick 2 to show off those OLED night scenes toward the beginning.

Last edited:

woo

Nov 11, 2017
I didn't wanna touch this subject cause its been talked about before and some people get sensitive about it, but here's my two cents:

I think this thread is (for the most part) extremely fair to LCD and LCD owners.

I don't think we even have many people recommending OLEDs or pushing them too hard on people that come and ask for TV recommendations according to their needs. I know I personally recommend the X900F or X950G or the TCL 6 series far more than any other TV.

Making a separate thread for OLED owners is a bad idea, one day OLED will stop being popular and microLED or whatever comes next will take over. A TV thread that encompasses all the technologies (old and new) is far more beneficial.

The thread title even tells you all TVs have faults, and this is a perfect place to learn about all the pros and cons.

I agree completely with everything you say. I bought an OLED in the recent Black Friday sale period and love it. However, before I finally made that decision I read this thread for months beforehand and my thoughts kept flip-flopping between an OLED or LCD tv. I am in the UK so the budget LCD tvs that are recommended in this thread so often were not an option for me. If they had been I think that it is very likely that would have been my choice.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Q9FN won "best gaming TV" at that shootout, so your experts seem to agree with me.

Best Gaming TV: The Samsung Q9FN has the lowest input lag, supports Auto Game Mode switch and VRR (variable refresh rate), and poses no burn-in risk.

Right, and I'd agree with that assessment if those particular things were of interest to someone.

Thing is, the difference in input lag between the Q9FN and C8 is less than 1ms at 60fps, and roughly 9ms in 120fps, in other words negligible in real world terms. And then the range of VRR makes its use somewhat limited.

The big one is burn in, and yes, if you're someone who games a tonne and wants utmost peace of mind, the fact that QLED's are completely free from burn in, is a huge gaming plus. But with the burn in risk being so low on newer OLED's, it boils down to whether you want absolute peace of mind (QLED), or better PQ (eg pure black and ideal contrast), more accurate image etc with OLED.

At the shootout, the QLED won out because of the aforementioned variables, but then at Rtings the C8 has an ever so slightly better video gaming rating than the Q9FN, so it all depends on what it is you value out of a gaming TV.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
Well, buying the warranty paid off. I'm getting the cost of an X950G ($2000) towards a new TV. I'm thinking of getting a 75" Samsung Q90R.

I did end up ordering the 75" Q90R. It was $700 off this week. So, $4299-$2000. Then I had $700 in My Best Buy rewards I've been saving up. Get the Best Buy credit card and use it when you go out to eat and for groceries is all I can say. :) In the end it was $1600 plus tax. It is being delivered on Saturday.

This may be the first time an extended warranty ever paid off for me.

I considered an OLED, but I wanted a 75" TV and the price of the C9 is just too much. And I have a bright room with windows that face the screen. The Q90R has the best anti-reflective screen available. And it gets far brighter than an OLED.

Burn-in was a secondary consideration, but still on my mind.

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
I would honestly buy a B8 or C8 with peace of mind after the Rtings test, but my usage for the TV would be mostly story driven games, movies and TV shows.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Gah I wish oled would drop to 499 for 55 inch so I can just buy it and casually watch anything I want.

Cr1st0

Oct 28, 2017
Is it normal for a Vizio when you start it up and enter the info to turn off and take a shit ton of time to start up? Mine hsnt turned on, all I get is a white led blinking intermittently. Even when I press the on button the led turns on then off

Cr1st0

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, it might still be installing the update. I remember it happened to a friend of mine with a Vizio TV

IMACOMPUTA

Oct 27, 2017
My indecision has reached the point where I just went to Best buy, told the guy I wanted the p55-f1, and while he went to go get it I got cold feet and fast walked to my car and drove off.
Kind of embarrassed. Lol

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I have a noobish question that I've been willing to ask for some time:

I have a 1080p Sony Bravia and I use basically for my PS4 Pro and Netflix. I do want to upgrade for a 4K, and while price isn't really an issue up until $2.000, size definitely is. I think I could take a 4K 50' tops in my bedroom, but the thing I have most doubts is this:

I pretty much ruled out OLEDs after seeing how easily my friend's tv got a burn in after just some months of use. I still want a 4K TV tho, but which ones I would be safer from burn ins? Another lcd tv? Or regular leds don't have that problem often?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Zack

Jan 25, 2019
California
I got a fat bonus from work, so I'm just waiting for the Hisense H9F to drop to determine what TV I want. It's either that or wait for a $1K price on an OLED. The wait is killing me!

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
I got a fat bonus from work, so I'm just waiting for the Hisense H9F to drop to determine what TV I want. It's either that or wait for a $1K price on an OLED. The wait is killing me!
The B8 has been around $1000 for the past couple months in the US.

Is the Hisense really better than the TCL 6 series? That TV looks amazing for $600

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
ShapeGSX im super impressed by the q90r's reflections as well. That's one area I hope tv's improve a lot at in the near future. Hopefully other companies take notice and follow suit.

Deleted member 14649

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But then again some on here have those gaming habits and have had issues.

Like who?

As always when the burn-in topic rears its head, it is always (well nearly always) non-owners who say how big a deal it is, and the actual owners seem to be ignored or dismissed. Frankly I don't care what people buy, but some of the misinformation being spread by people is hilarious.

Zack

Jan 25, 2019
California
The B8 has been around $1000 for the past couple months in the US.

Is the Hisense really better than the TCL 6 series? That TV looks amazing for $600

With local dimming, quantum dots, full array backlight, Dolby Vision, 120Hz native refresh rate... seems to be a pretty strong package for $700. Only downside is it doesn't appear to have HDMI 2.1 ports - all of them use 2.0, but many sets don't have that anyway.

Aesop

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Not sure if everyone saw this but 4K60HDR on the LG C9 is fine now:

0dD06ae.png

"Update 05/17/2019: We've retested the input lag on the same firmware (03.50.31) and found the 4k @ 60Hz + HDR input lag is in the same ballpark as the other resolutions (around 13ms). We don't know why our previous measurements were higher, as we did confirm them twice. We've also updated the 1440p @ 60Hz input lag with this latest firmware. "

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I've decided for a 55'' Sony X900F model. It says that it's led here in Brazil, but on the op it says it's LCD. Am I making a good call? My bedroom is tiny, so that it's the must I can handle.

https://www.sony.com.br/electronics/televisores/xbr-x900f-series/specifications

Here's basically where I'll put the TV. It'll have to go on the wall since it won't fit like my 43" does.

hOD8arw.jpg

Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if everyone saw this but 4K60HDR on the LG C9 is fine now:

0dD06ae.png

"Update 05/17/2019: We've retested the input lag on the same firmware (03.50.31) and found the 4k @ 60Hz + HDR input lag is in the same ballpark as the other resolutions (around 13ms). We don't know why our previous measurements were higher, as we did confirm them twice. We've also updated the 1440p @ 60Hz input lag with this latest firmware. "

It isn't totally fine, it will sometimes be at the old measurement, but it's mostly good now. You have to restart the TV if it's in the bad input lag in HDR game mode. Hopefully fixed in an update.

Jan 29, 2019
Somebody from the website from which I ordered the C9 just called me to tell me the tv should arrive next week and they'll send a special courier to make sure the panel is intact.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
I've decided for a 55'' Sony X900F model. It says that it's led here in Brazil, but on the op it says it's LCD. Am I making a good call? My bedroom is tiny, so that it's the must I can handle.

It's an LCD display with LED backlight so they brand them as LED to differentiate from the earlier LCD with fluorescent backlight.

It's a good TV for sure if OLED isn't an option.

The only knocks against it is 41ms of input lag in 1080p game mode and there's only 2 hdmi ports that have the full 4k 60hz bandwidth, these are hdmi ports 2 and 3. In 4k game mode input lag is 24ms. 1080p at 41ms could be an issue if you're super into playing old games and consoles.

Samsung Q6FN has 15ms of input lag across all game mode resolutions. If you watch a lot of Netflix with subtitles then this and other Samsung might not be for you. Put "Samsung subtitles" into youtube to see the problem with its auto dimming feature. The picture brightness changes a lot when the subtitles appear on and off.

Last edited:

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018

Really good answer. In fact, I see more "don't buy an OLED because of burn in" posts here than "don't get a LCD because OLEDs have better picture quality".

But a lot of talk here is about picture quality, because you can only talk so much about other aspects. True, a lot of gamers don't care about the perfect picture, but how much can you talk about lag? Lag is either low or high, it's 13 or 20 or 40 - we state that and the discussion ends. But with picture quality and HDR you have metadata, clipping, EOTF curves, settings, colors, clipping, black crush, uniformity, etc. I would argue most of these things are not even important for a lot of people (I don't consider them important that much myself, I mean, I play games with DC High :) - but, again, what else are you going to talk about? I like reading about these finer details and a lot of people who talk about this stuff own OLEDs.

So I guess LCD owners, if they want more LCD talk, should start talking about PQ more. :)

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
It's an LCD display with LED backlight so they brand them as LED to differentiate from the earlier LCD with fluorescent backlight.

It's a good TV for sure if OLED isn't an option.

The only knocks against it is 41ms of input lag in 1080p game mode and there's only 2 hdmi ports that have the full 4k 60hz bandwidth, these are hdmi ports 2 and 3. In 4k game mode input lag is 24ms. 1080p at 41ms could be an issue if you're super into playing old games and consoles.

Samsung Q6FN has 15ms of input lag across all game mode resolutions. If you watch a lot of Netflix with subtitles then this and other Samsung might not be for you. Put "Samsung subtitles" into youtube to see the problem with its auto dimming feature. The picture brightness changes a lot when the subtitles appear on and off.

Wait, thank Odin I've posted here first. Just saw that this TV does seem to have the Netflix subtitles / or even through blu-ray / tv. I do watch it with a dark room. What would be the options of a 4K HDR that would not be a problem for me? Should I go for the cheaper Samsung NU7100 or Samsung NU8000 instead? I was about to jump head in into this one. Thank you for let me know. I personally don't need the subtitles, but my girlfriend does, and I wouldn't want an worse experience than I have with my old 1080p Sony Bravia now.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, thank Odin I've posted here first. Just saw that this TV does seem to have the Netflix subtitles / or even through blu-ray / tv. I do watch it with a dark room. What would be the options of a 4K HDR that would not be a problem for me? Should I go for the cheaper Samsung NU7100 or Samsung NU8000 instead? I was about to jump head in into this one. Thank you for let me know. I personally don't need the subtitles, but my girlfriend does, and I wouldn't want an worse experience than I have with my old 1080p Sony Bravia now.

The NU8000 has the same problem. It's pretty much the same TV as the Q6FN but has slightly worse color and contrast. Do some research, even the Q7FN has the problem. The Q8 and Q9FN also have people complaining but as it's FALD tech on the higher end it's less dramatic.

The Sony 900F might be your best option if your girlfriend requires subtitles and you want a very good TV for Netflix and PS4 pro and don't mind 1080p at 41ms.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Do you guys think this would work for the X900 series?

*** SOLVED - *** I was wondering if it has a solution everywhere over the internet with no luck, so before to considering to buy a New TV I decided to dig it deeper for myself and YEAH! I found a solution.

For those ones which likes to use HDR +Advanced Contrast Enhancer ACTIVATED like me, so please set the subtitles on your media streaming service (Netflix, Google movies) or whatever you use subtitled, go in your app preferences under the subtitles preferences set the subtitles text to YELLOW color and here's go the trick "add the option of a box surrounding the subtitles" set it on BLACK color. Now your TV didn't recognizes the bright up caused when the subtitles show some up on the screen and it never dimmer in/out again, it might work on any TV as well.

PS: on Netflix you must go to the subtitle preference using a COMPUTER or SMARTPHONE, Google Movie ya can find it right on the television.

PS2: Sorry about my English, it is not my native language so....

Any questions just ask me, I registered here just to write a solution which bugs me a lot, we deserved to use our TV with the best setting applied uh? My TV model is x900c. Tks folks

Because if that works that would be fine for me.

The NU8000 has the same problem. It's pretty much the same TV as the Q6FN but has slightly worse color and contrast. Do some research, even the Q7FN has the problem. The Q8 and Q9FN also have people complaining but as it's FALD tech on the higher end it's less dramatic.

The Sony 900F might be your best option if your girlfriend requires subtitles and you want a very good TV for Netflix and PS4 pro and don't mind 1080p at 41ms.

Thank you for the fast reply and advices. I'm trying to see how the X900 would work with yellow subtitles with a black box surruounding the subtitles to see what happens.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think this would work for the X900 series?

Because if that works that would be fine for me.

Thank you for the fast reply and advices. I'm trying to see how the X900 would work with yellow subtitles with a black box surruounding the subtitles to see what happens.

Should be fine on Sony. It's a Samsung problem far as I know with their full on off auto dimming.

Oct 27, 2017
Like who?

As always when the burn-in topic rears its head, it is always (well nearly always) non-owners who say how big a deal it is, and the actual owners seem to be ignored or dismissed. Frankly I don't care what people buy, but some of the misinformation being spread by people is hilarious.

Talk about misinformation if you are going to jump in then follow the thread. Members have posted pictures on the site here on this thread just look back the last few pages or see below. Also I guess I started this by accident and i am an oled owner. You seem to get overly critical whenever it is brought up to other people. So I am going to flip the table. Honestly I don't give a shit that your 3 year old tv does not have burn in, it does not mean that other people's do not.

Yesterday was the first time I noticed a burn in effect on my lg OLED. Anyway to fix it it's permanent ? I can see this only on red or yellow screen. Actually I noticed it while booting Labo vr which has a very yellow background.

195162-F2-FC33-472-F-84-CC-27810-F904770.jpg

Im using it for 3 years already and I'm still very pleased on a daily basis though

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm currently looking at the SAMSUNG QE49Q6F for my next TV purchase. Couple of questions:
Is it good for gaming?
Does it have decent 1080p scaling? If so, what about the input lag for that mode?

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently looking at the SAMSUNG QE49Q6F for my next TV purchase. Couple of questions:
Is it good for gaming?
Does it have decent 1080p scaling? If so, what about the input lag for that mode?

Yes it has good scaling and low input lag.

What you want to research is the 49" is only 60hz rather than 120hz on the 55" and the 49" doesn't support freesync.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want a TV bigger than 49" preferably.

What's the benefit of 120hz on a TV nowadays anyway? 3D is dead no?

The hope is that with TV's having the feature as standard now, along with VRR, we may be able to break the 60 FPS barrier next gen, at least in some instances.

If they do that, it's well worth it playing on a high frame rate monitor right now. But it is a total unknown, but you could always hook up a PC to it.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hope is that with TV's having the feature as standard now, along with VRR, we may be able to break the 60 FPS barrier next gen, at least in some instances.

If they do that, it's well worth it playing on a high frame rate monitor right now. But it is a total unknown, but you could always hook up a PC to it.
I see. Could you recommend an alternative in that case around that size? 55" is a definite no-no.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Like who?

Have you not been reading this thread? I've seen numerous OLED owners on here post about their burn in problems. It's definitely an issue and one I can't justify when spending a pretty penny on a TV.

https://www.sony.com.br/electronics/televisores/xbr-x900f-series/specifications

Here's basically where I'll put the TV. It'll have to go on the wall since it won't fit like my 43" does.

hOD8arw.jpg

Do you have any suggestions?
The X900f is a great choice and it comes in 49" too. The price is very good atm as this year's G version is about to release so they are clearing the F stock.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see. Could you recommend an alternative in that case around that size? 55" is a definite no-no.

For 4k/120Hz, it's a bit of a waiting game as you'll likely want HDMI 2.1. The Sony x900f is an excellent 49" 4k/60hz 1440p/120hz TV though if you see a good deal