• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Batesity

Jan 18, 2018
I'm ashamed to admit it but I have never watched The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I am rectifying that now and my god it's hilarious.

Barry Season 1 was great
DAMIT JANICE!

I'm also rewatching Doctor Who currently on Series 4 with the best companion, DONNA!

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ashamed to admit it but I have never watched The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I am rectifying that now and my god it's hilarious.

Barry Season 1 was great
DAMIT JANICE!

I'm also rewatching Doctor Who currently on Series 4 with the best companion, DONNA!

YES! Donna gets so much hate, as does Rose, but they're both better than the hate leads on to believe.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Channel Zero: Butcher's Block is airing over three nights next week, so I'll be making sure to record and watch that. I'm still bummed that I missed the second season, because the first was good.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've started watching Deep Stateand it's great after three episodes. It feels like bald Jack Bauer is visiting the Middle East. ;) The show is also similar to Strike Back, but it has less action scenes.

Fun fact, the main actress on the show is
Karima McAdams aka Karima Adebibe aka former Lara Croft. ;) Another thing the show has in common with Strike Back (Rhona Mitra, the "first" Lara Croft, was in that show).

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
I've started watching Deep Stateand it's great after three episodes. It feels like bald Jack Bauer is visiting the Middle East. ;) The show is also similar to Strike Back, but it has less action scenes.

Karima McAdams aka Karima Adebibe aka former Lara Croft. ;) Another thing the show has in common with Strike Back (Rhona Mitra, the "first" Lara Croft, was in that show).

That's good to hear! Mark Strong immediately had me interested, I'll definitely be watching it soon!

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Finished watching 'Live' on Netflix. It's a Korean Drama and probably is one of the best I have seen. Great acting and interesting/believable story

luca

Oct 25, 2017

That's good to hear! Mark Strong immediately had me interested, I'll definitely be watching it soon!
Oh wow, both Karima McAdams and Mark Strong is in this? I shall check a few episodes of this, it'll allow me to get to know Mark before his role in Shazam and James Bond 25 next year.

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017

First trailer for A Discovery of Witches, starring Matthew Goode, and Teresa Palmer.

edit: We also got the first look image of Benedict Cumberbatch in the upcoming Channel Brexit drama:
benedict-cumberbatch.jpg

I'm pretty sure that releasing this pic during Pride month is homophobic towards me.

Last edited:

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I swear this is the last time, but just to slam this point home...

IF you are still sleeping on CLAWS, correct this at once. It is hands down one of the funniest shows on TV at this moment. It's ridiculous, over the top, and it's glorious. There's dance numbers, black/white sitcom parodies, Dean Norris with a role that might challenge his Breaking Bad role in terms of amazingness (okay, that might be a slight exaggeration), mock political debates (complete with ridiculous news ticker), and no amount of text is going to do this justice.

It's great. It's hilarious. And you should be going out of your way to watch it.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017

IF you are still sleeping on CLAWS, correct this at once. It is hands down one of the funniest shows on TV at this moment. It's ridiculous, over the top, and it's glorious. There's dance numbers, black/white sitcom parodies, Dean Norris with a role that might challenge his Breaking Bad role in terms of amazingness (okay, that might be a slight exaggeration), mock political debates (complete with ridiculous news ticker), and no amount of text is going to do this justice.

It's great. It's hilarious. And you should be going out of your way to watch it.

Damn, that all sounds perfect! July is catch up month for me, and this was in the pile. A few others have said really good things about it a while back, too, I'll be watching this one!

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Tonight is the season finale of Archer. Overall this season hasn't been that memorable to me, although German Cyril going wild off nose candy was funny last episode.

Archer with no stakes isn't interesting to me. When it's all a dream and set whenever, I really don't care at all. Even the jokes aren't very funny anymore.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

^^^^

whisker biscuit lmfao

berzeli

Last edited:
OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Working on next month's thread right now and my god is July shaping up to be a steaming pile...Practically all the new stuff is Lifetime/Hallmark movies and Netflix reality shows.

TheIlliterati you might wanna skip out on this one bro

CBisb5c.jpg

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Fox Sets Fall Premiere Dates: 'Empire', '9-1-1', Recasted 'Lethal Weapon' & More
Here are Fox's 2018 premiere dates (all Times ET/PT, except where noted):

Sunday, September 9 (following NFL doubleheader)
8-8:30 PM: REL (Special Preview)

Sunday, September 23 (following NFL doubleheader)
8-9 PM: 9-1-1 (Special Season 2 Premiere, Part 1)

Monday, September 24
8-9 PM: THE RESIDENT (Season 2 Premiere)
9-10 PM: 9-1-1 (Special Season 2 Premiere, Part 2)

Tuesday, September 25
8-9 PM: THE GIFTED (Season 2 Premiere)
9-10 : LETHAL WEAPON (Season 3 Premiere)

Wednesday, September 26
8-9 PM: EMPIRE (Season 5 Premiere)
9-10 PM: STAR (Season 3 Premiere)

Thursday, September 27
7:30 PM ET: THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (Fox Sports Premiere)

Friday, September 28
8-8:30 PM: LAST MAN STANDING (Network Premiere)
8:30-9 PM: THE COOL KIDS (Series Premiere)
9-10 PM: HELL'S KITCHEN (Season 18 Premiere)

Sunday, September 30
8-8:30 PM: THE SIMPSONS (Season 30 Premiere)
8:30-9 PM: BOB'S BURGERS (Season 9 Premiere)
9-9:30 PM: FAMILY GUY (Season 16 Premiere)
9:30-10 PM: REL (Time Period Premiere)

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

"We are just minutes away from the start of this glorious holiday. Tonight we celebrate because we made this country great. Let the fun begin!" USA Network has released the first trailer and revealed a premiere date of September 4 for The Purge USA/Syfy series.