• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Finished On My Block Season 3 last night, another enjoyable season that ends on an interesting note. Will be curious to see what happens to the show considering it has been in the top 2 spots on the Netflix popularity charts everytime I open Netflix. Jamal is hilarious.

52club

Oct 27, 2017

I can't say this made me feel good, but it is very well done and informative. It is available now...

plngsplsh

Oct 28, 2017
I've recently finished watching season one of Lodge 49. When I started it, I've found it odd, but in a way that kept me watching. I liked the dramaturgic trickery, the heavy hits and the slow pace. There's some stuff that I'll probably not forget soon. Really looking forward to the second season, whenever that'll be available in my region.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
CBS All Access is offering a free month for new subs. Good through April 23. You could use it for Picard or whatever I suppose. Season finale is tomorrow.

www.yahoo.com

‘Star Trek: Picard’ Star Patrick Stewart Announces Free Month of CBS All Access

Engage(d audience)! Actor Patrick Stewart announced on Tuesday that, starting immediately, CBS All Access is offering a month free subscription to anyone in the U.S. through April 23. The announcement comes just as tens of millions of Americans are finding themselves sequestered at home during...

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone watching Dave? It's absolutely fantastic. Gata made me tear up tonight.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Still watching Bosch on our end, almost wrapped up season 3. Continues to be an excellent show, great writing and great characters. The biggest surprise so far is Jamie Hector's role as J. Edgar, talk about a total shift from his role as Marlo in The Wire! Really likeable and well-acted, I'm surprised at his range.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Star Trek Picard, but that's almost over.

Just started watching Kingdom last night on Netflix. Zombies in medieval Korea, what's not to like?

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Tomorrow
Happy Season 2 and Ozark Season 3 hit netflix
..I still need to finish the last few episodes of Bojack

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Finished watching Queen Sono on Netflix. Overall I thought it was alright, with some elements of show working while others were underdeveloped and could have used stronger writing/acting/bigger budget. I did enjoy Pearl Thusi in the title role.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished season 4 of Bosch, just in time for the month end. Show continues to be excellent, and Welliver carries it like hell. He was born for this role.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, do they do a weekly release, or just drop the entire season?

Weekly, and it should be noted that they didn't finish filming the season before shutting down for Corona so the season will probably be cut short/have a break before the last few episodes depending on when filming starts back up.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
RatskyWatsky Is the April thread coming tonight or later?

I was gonna drop it last night but then I thought it better to put it up today, which turned out to be a smart move because several things were just announced for April earlier this morning and some things got delayed too. So I gotta edit it in a bit and then I'll post it.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in April 2020 - What are you watching?

We're all locked inside this month, so I'm sure everyone is going to go binge crazy - why not participate in our 52 TV seasons. 1 Year. 2020 edition thread? :) ~ Recent Highlights ~ Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens Babylon Berlin Dare Me Everything's Gonna Be Okay Gentefied Kidding ~...