• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Spoilers for the New Day here by someone who's been playing it:

https://twitter.com/RablaTWEWYFR

Last screen you get has this:

EGMWQAt.png

Finally the twitter user says this:

We end once again on Hype-chan's arrival in Shibuya, the lone survivor of the Shinjuku Disappearance, ready to face a New 7 Days.

DoH-v3zUUAEObg7.jpg

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura has been less than subtle about it in the communication of this port so I'm not surprised. It's probably already in pre-production.

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
deja vu

(its still not confirmed internally iirc. When that image first came up, the plan was to make it, but yeah, it's not as relevant now. Things came up tm)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That image in the spoiler tag was already in the mobile version. Though the "new game" one might be new. I never got round to the mobile version

OP
OP
Soriku

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
That image in the spoiler tag was already in the mobile version. Though the "new game" one might be new. I never got round to the mobile version

The spoiler image is old but seems like the new girl only shows up at the very end around where the new teaser comes into play.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Pretty much everything in the new ending scenes are a pretty blatant sequel tease. Whether or not they get around to it is another thing, though.

Oct 25, 2017
Explains why new 7 days girl had no marketing presence at all.

New game image doesn't add anything over the initial teaser, but spoiler makes it sound like
the game ends on a massive sequel hook

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, excited to see where this series can go gameplay wise, hope they can create a battle style that is great and unique like they did with the DS one.

I understand that they were restricted by what they could do with the remake, but a full blown sequel in a new console has other types of potential.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Cool, really curious to play this remix, i just hope a sequel has button based combats and not touch only.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura has been less than subtle about it in the communication of this port so I'm not surprised. It's probably already in pre-production.
I doubt it. He WANTS to do it, but it wasn't in pre-production when he first teased it years ago and I don't see any reason to think it's in pre-production now before they get some sales numbers.

Vicious17

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
r2Xe7Tw.jpg

Also, Shenmue. Probably other things.

Actually not sure about Gears. Did Xenosaga count as Xenogears episodes?

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's in development alongside Birth For Sleep 2 and Final Fantasy Type-1