• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/JbootyfuI/status/1633699978869710849?t=AwePcxRCu-bxTKz0ZsPhMQ&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/DanisabeastXD/status/1633710601271664640?t=yKpfIZD1-5DGPfbSWrDjZA&s=19

Also know someone personally who saw the ad too. Ad was pushed a bit early by Twitch, but spills the beans that Capcom seems to be shadow dropping the demo later today during their Capcom Showcase (at 2 PM PST / 5 PM EST / 10 PM GMT), probably after the Showcase itself. The ad also shows all platforms with that claim, so seems the demo will hit all platforms in less than 24 hours from now.

I think many suspected it would, but nice to have confirmation, and also soft-confirmation it is apparently not a platform timed exclusive.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
You forgot to put the word "demo" in the title.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
least surprising news

also lol, capcom leaks strike again

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, it was pretty much an open secret that it was dropping when they announced the Capcom Spotlight...

Slight side note: is it airing at the same time as the Nintendo Direct for the movie?

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
cool, was expecting it but good to have it confirmed

can't freaking wait

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
How not shocking. XD

Damn, Paranormasight, RE4 demo, and likely Scream 6 in a very short period of time. The horror lover in me is excited right now. <3

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Hope y'all enjoy it !!

EdKqffKWoAAB4Wh.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to check out the PS5/PC performance to see which version I'll buy, this is pretty exciting news.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it has PSVR support.
The demo probably won't since the game's PSVR2 content is further out than launch (though will be a free post-launch update for PS5 users). I bet it'll have its own demo down the line similar to RE8's recent PSVR2 demo though when its time for it.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The demo probably won't since the game's PSVR2 content is further out than launch (though will be a free post-launch update for PS5 users). I bet it'll have its own demo down the line similar to RE8's recent PSVR2 demo though when its time for it.

Do you know anything about what we're getting?

A separate smaller add-on or are they adding VR compatibility for the whole game?

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
It will probably only be up for 30min and you are only allowed to die once, if you die once you get locked out and it auto-unistalls the demo and blocks you from being able to buy RE4R.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
"What are you buyin', strangah?"

I'll take all of the hype you have on you. Your entire stock.

I am ready.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
frightened-face-expression-man-character-sitting-in-broken-boat-accident-sos-signal-disaster.jpg

as usual at wondership Capcom

Looking forward to it. I've seen "too much" of this game but I'm excited to mess around in this demo for a few minutes at least.