• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gaming websites need to start calling out the whole website for shit like this until they actually change for the better

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this earlier and a few users on reddit are trying to figure out if that was what she actually said. Some think she mumbled "I guess they have that in the grocery store too now" but I'm honestly not hearing it.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I would love to be able to personally speak with a Twitch moderator and find out what's truly up with their tos.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can a journalist one day ask Twitter what the subscriber threshold happens to be for people to be allowed to say the n-word on their channel without consequence?

OP
OP
The Last Laugh

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
I saw this earlier and a few users on reddit are trying to figure out if that was what she actually said. Some think she mumbled "I guess they have that in the grocery store too now" but I'm honestly not hearing it.
Yeah I was seeing that too in the conversation on reddit and on twitter, I do not hear it unless I legit force myself to and even then it just would take some serious mumble

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Who is even watching some vacuous bint brushing her hair anyway?

I really don't get IRL streamer culture. I really don't.

Giving oxygen and a platform to the some serious low quality humans with absolutely no value to add to the human experience.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And people shit on Mixer for having actual guidelines. Twitch is just garbage hosting garbage now.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Why is she only defending ethnic instead of the way more problematic word in the second video?

Btw is "interesting night" a specific reference to something? Pretty sure there's a couple of thread using it in the title recently

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I was seeing that too in the conversation on reddit and on twitter, I do not hear it unless I legit force myself to and even then it just would take some serious mumble
It's something like "innaGrosh Store too"

Nword Store makes absolutely no sense when she's talking about Pocky and Ramune being down ethnic food aisles

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I've stumbled across some of her ASMR stuff on youtube (it's not great) and even there she struck me as...I don't know...off, somehow. But I guess she knows her audience.

I actually sort of didn't even understand her saying the word in the first clip at first because she just says is SO casually. So i had to watch it a few times, and I CAN hear it but she's mumbling very strangely.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
I've stumbled across some of her ASMR stuff on youtube (it's not great) and even there she struck me as...I don't know...off, somehow. But I guess she knows her audience.

I actually sort of didn't even understand her saying the word in the first clip at first because she just says is SO casually. So i had to watch it a few times, and I CAN hear it but she's mumbling very strangely.
Shes tweaking

ninjabreadman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Didn't she lose half her moderator team when they discovered she is actually married and felt betrayed, that had me chuckling for the entire day.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Its seiously sound like N-word instead "grocery"

But the context doesnt made sense..

ShellFoyer

Oct 30, 2017
It's something like "innaGrosh Store too"

Nword Store makes absolutely no sense when she's talking about Pocky and Ramune being down ethnic food aisles
I don't know who this person is, but I can hear the mumbled "in a grocery store" now that it's been pointed out, and like Kyou says, the context doesn't make sense for what it's being heard as.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If you don't use this word in your daily life, you don't slip up like this.

This is on Twitch, why is she still on the service?

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it almost sounds like she's trying to say "i guess they got that in our store too now... ramune, on some ethnic aisle"

this is some laurel/yanny shit. or racism.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I mean, yeah, it definitely sounds like that, but I can also hear the "in a grocery" store because it does also sound like that. I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt, but it could legitimately just be that it sounds bad. It wouldn't really make sense in context anyway if she was saying that word.

May 24, 2019
She's definitely saying "in the grocery store".
I didn't believe it either, but then listening back, "I guess they have that ______ store too now, Ramune" doesn't make any sense.

That's the most unfortunate mumble in history.

e: Not that she shouldn't have already been kicked off for, ya know, repeated animal abuse.

Last edited:

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
On first listen the n drop was pretty obvious. Now people saying grocery store.. yea that's what I hear now

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
She's definitely saying "in the grocery store".
I didn't believe it either, but then listening back, "I guess they have that ______ store too now, Ramune" doesn't make any sense,
Yeah. She's just talking fast and it sounds like what people thought it was, but it legitimately would not make much sense if she was saying the n word in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.