• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
I mean... little kids go on this platform and this is what they'll be seeing?

DDkbxWk.jpg

earthsucks

Oct 27, 2017
au
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate and Objectifying Commentary
dope. i personally prefer thigh high socks as opposed to knee high, though.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (A month): Sexist objectification.
Only if you're looking for it.

And I definitely am.

1301965771132.jpg

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
You're horribly late on this, also as someone who uses twitch daily, I'd like to assume this was in the Just Chatting section? Lmao

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sex sales. I tried streaming toplees in really tight ball hugging shorts but some how my views didn't go up.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Its been like that a long time. Its never going to go away because the platform holders make so much money off of it. The big ones they will let slide on that stuff.

That being said, I dont personally have a problem with it because its easily avoidable. Makes me cringe, but Im not forced to see it or interact so I just stay watching my normal streamers.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Out of all the things on twitch and the internet this is what youre worried about kids seeing?

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Hell yeah, let these girls get their money. I respect the hustle. Have you seen some of the donations to attractive women on the platform? All just so they can have the streamer say their name in chat, and something like, "I'm so sorry to hear that!" Get it girl.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
i mean, the outfit isn't even all that bad to be getting all "think of the children" about

am i missing something?

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
If this is a concern for the children aren't there like, Fortnite skins as salacious as this?

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i was watching way worse as a kid

but yeah, not great twitch is kid-centric and this is... pretty much what twitch is now

Status
Not open for further replies.