• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the writers/producers realized they needed to give Ash a cute Pokemon.

Noibat is basically cuteness given form.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Ash and company are lucky that Team Rocket are mostly incompetent at their jobs, because good gravy are they gullible.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
The Final Season started.
ab56685140cf4c0f66226f54dfdf6b2d.gif

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
I hope you guys remember to buy Pokémon Z when it never comes out.

Heh that who's that Pokémon joke was great

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
What an episode to start today with; Zygarde's not content with just Sun and Moon, it's coming to Sword and Shield too, until it finally gets Z

Oct 25, 2017
This dream episode with the gang's pokemon talking is the closest we could get to another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anime.

And Bonnie in Tyrantrum jammies? Adorable!

Oh and Squishy with a Doctor Who voice.

Last edited:

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
I wish they'd just given the Kalos starters a mega so the anime didn't have to do this Ash form thing, I feel bad for Chesnaught and Delphox

Also, lol at the ninja bad guy getting easily forgiven, it really is Naruto

Oct 26, 2017
When Squishy talks to the other Zygarde, his voice really deepens when saying "I do not share your views. I will not honor your request."

Whoever did that is my pick for Mewtwo if they don't get Jay Geode or Dan Green back for the remake, that's eerily close to Jay's voice.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
Well I missed a couple of the showcases, so I'll have to see to say for certain, but I think I much prefer contests to showcases, they were more dynamicc at least.

And I sense they rushed these episodes, they skipped too much, including Aria's victory

Oct 25, 2017
All the times of Bonnie looking for a "Keeper" to take care of her brother and now she doesn't want to let him go.

And I didn't expect a Buneary to pop up again since DP.