• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

Sorry if this doesn't belong on the gaming forum or is not thread worthy.
As someone that's loved dogs all my life, this is pretty upsetting to hear.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on /r/livestreamfails as well. Super fucked up. Somebody in the thread doxxed her though and posted all the contact info for the vet she was/is employed at.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
The best part is the donations that immediately followed...
Sometime I feel like I am missing out by never watching Twitch. But other days I think I am making the right call.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
....killed someones dog because she didn't like them?! That poor dog... Fuck her, hopefully she loses her job. God... like wtf did the dog ever do to deserve that?

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
That is up there in terms of dangerous criminal behavior.

The other women seemed to have appropriate emotional reactions.

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I guess there is the chance it's a work, but it sure isn't delivered with the cadence of someone making some outrageous lie.

BlitzKeeg

Nov 14, 2017
New York
"Be he was a bad person, soooo...." I murdered an innocent dog for no reason.
The casual dismissal is disturbing. That's beyond fucked up.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
I'm glad, at least, that it wasn't seen as being funny to the other streamers involved. They seemed genuinely shocked or in disbelief.

That's pretty sick.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
What in the hell.....people are garbage....I can't even fathom how someone does this crap....just wow

key

Nov 7, 2017
No joke, she should do jail time for this. I'm not a violent person at all, but if anyone did something like that to my dog, I'd lose it.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Kill the dog, who ain't got nothing to do with it, rather than deal with the person you don't like Mano y Mano.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Sociopathic. FBI should maybe keep watch on her because casually killing a dog like that is bad.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I was watching the stream yesterday and it was really baffling, the channel owner asked her to clarify if she killed a dog and she was like "yeah, sure".

She is also a cat person, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
This is terrible. She should be banned from Twitch and, hopefully, pay with jail time.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The ease of her saying it implies either a lie or a literal sociopath.
The weird thing is that even if it's a lie, what's the point? What reaction was she expecting? This isn't something that'll get a bunch of people viewing your content and subbing to you. This is something that'll get you banned, fired, and have the police knocking on your door.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I hope twitch perm bans her, what the fuck, what kind of twisted person you have to be to do something like that... fuck :/

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Killing an animal just because you don't like the owner(s) and casually mention it online. Next to being completely.fucked.up. and cruel, that behaviour does appear a little bit psychopath-y. I mean .... wow.

I hope that this is just a hoax by the streamer ... but i don't think that making "jokes"/hoaxes like that is any better. Don't joke about such things and for good griefs sake don't freaking do such things.

Oct 27, 2017
How one equates killing an innocent animal with being cool is beyond me. That's sick.

Some people make up a lot of really stupid shit to try and appear cool.

I'm just hoping this is the case, because I can't fathom someone loving animals enough to become a vet tech but being sociopathic enough to kill actually kill one.

Regardless, there should be some sort of police investigation

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Your head has to be seriously fucked up to take it out on the animal :/. What the shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.