• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 26, 2018
Trending in Livestreamfails atm, Popular IRL streamer Jenna has recently just been exposed today after someone discovering her own offensive chat to her own viewers through Discord.

WARNING: The chat includes very offensive slurs. The time of this was from 2017 to 2019. Even made comments about another streamer.

Her final comments before being exposed.

One of her final response was "if I loose my partner, I deserve it"

ALSO....

She basically admitted to sexually assault someone in her livestream... basically saying "I got my way".

The most ridiculous question is... will Twitch even take action against her? What do you guys think? The sexual comments stream was a few days ago and it seems that no action has been done ever since.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
If she makes money for Amazon, I would say she gets a slap on the wrist.

I'm always reminded of going into more Twitch themed subreddits where language like "can someone use their high powered autism to pull up an Instagram story" is somehow tolerated. She seems horrible though for sure.

AzVal

May 7, 2018
Must be a publicity stunt because I've never heard of this person before, but now I have, lets see if the cancel culture does something for more than a day.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm going with the usual route of "I'm sorry I got caught" then a break for a day or two with twitch giving her a mild slap on the wrist

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
Would be nice if Twitch did something about it, but if she's making money for them then it'll probably be a short ban at best and she'll show back up later when people move past this and are focusing on other things.

Why specify 'female' in the title?

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
She's so gonna get away with it with a slap on the wrist. Win win for her loose loose for everyone else.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
SMH, for as many hoops as Twitch makes you jump through to become a partner, it's hilarious how little oversight there is after the fact (seeing as almost certainly nothing will come from this).

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I think she'll lose her partnership and that'll be about it. I was there during the livestream and a huge swathes of her subscribers and such were defending her to no end

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Using the "That's the old me" excuse from some chat logs that are a month old. That's dedication to the lie.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
She's all kinds of fucked up, looking at her discord though was definitely a mistake on my part.

That whole discussion is a dumpster fire

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's 4 years worth of shitty behavior in those images. Why did it take so long?

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
She sounds like a child trying out that "edgy" humor. This is all really fucking embarrassing and should definitely be enough to strip her of her partnership. This kind of toxic shit shouldn't be tolerated.

padsports

Oct 28, 2017
Haha WTF here's women fighting against sexual harrasment and then there's this lady sitting in hot pants in front of her bed playing videogames. I just can't

EDIT:
I know hot pants and a bed in a stream are NOT an invitation for sexual harrasment, but to me the channel looks like it has a large amount of "sex sells" in its marketing strategy.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Jesus, I kept clicking thinking surely I was at the end, and nope it just keeps going.

She's pretty fucked, it's one thing to say the Hard R repeatedly because heated gaming moments. It's another thing to say...well everything she said, outside of her immediate fanbase, she will find there isn't a big defense force for that.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Haha WTF here's women fighting against sexual harrasment and then there's this lady sitting in hot pants in front of her bed playing videogames. I just can't

EDIT:
I know hot pants and a bed in a stream are NOT an invitation for sexual harrasment, but to me the channel looks like it has a large amount of "sex sells" in its marketing strategy.

That is still a shit take, man.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I dont know why I still pull away surprised at finding out there are groups of people who ACTUALLY still speak like they do in that discord.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
She's white and pretty so she might just be fine.
On the other hand internet is full of incels ane other men who hate women, that will look for any reason to crucify and bully a pretty girl.

edit:
To clarify, I am in NO way defending her. She deserves to be banned and canceled.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wha...what the fuck did I just read? How many pages of shit did I just shift through?

Ban her ass, Twitch, and throw away the goddamn key.

The key is metaphorical BTW, just meaning to keep her off the platform for good.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone even know who she is enough to care? I feel like this thread is bordering on signal boosting, because what seems to happen is they get more popular for this shit, not less.