• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ah I see another well-raised, well-adjusted young person.
Bold's streamer stance vindicated.

th

shadowhaxor

EIC of Theouterhaven
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Claymont, Delaware
Sorry, but after all the crap happening over on Twitch, such as management ignoring even the obvious stuff. I have zero expectations of them doing anything about this. Toxic streamers just keep getting away with outrageous stuff such as this.

But this chick, wtf........ ain't got nothing on the grocery store.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I saw a clip of her going "like, I'm sorry, I'm a moron, what more do you want me to say?"

You know, the most sincere form of apology. I'm glad I don't spend more time of my day on these sociopaths.

That's probably the most sincere of an apology she can muster to be honest. Anyone that does more than that is probably full of shit, you don't get a boost in moral integrity cause someone called you out on shit you've been saying for years on end, no forced lessons learned unless it's a movie script.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Never heard of her. Read the chat logs and my stomach literally turned. It's disturbing when you see how for several people in the chat that to them this is normal acceptable behavior, and even more disturbing when you realize that this isn't isolated to this discord group.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
She thought no one was gonna leak those? That kind of ego is crazy. How are you gonna have a private Discord, constantly make fun of your own fans in said Discord, and expect no one to screenshot that shit? Lol

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care for streamers and don't know much about even the popular ones, but I decided to enter the thread and happened to see a bunch of those discord screenshots.

Some of you need to actually see those ones and understand why a ban a no brainer, despite how you feel about Twitch.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

DJtal

Oct 30, 2017
Capetown / South Africa
When I finished Death Stranding I went to look for stream about the game. I think it's her (the chair and layout of the room look familiar), I didn't watch long. Now that idiots have a platform like these It's not a surprise. Nothing has changed, just people used to keep it indoors.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Why should i be responsible for another dickhead's action? If i play games a hobby and partake in gaming forums, that's easily someone who's a gamer.

Because a community holds a level of responsibility for the behaviour they allow and tolerate. You're doing the equivalent of "not all men/white people" or whatever when you meet criticism of the actions of a group with "well I'm not like that, not all of us are like that". Cool, then come with that same energy to combat it if you feel so strongly.

Otherwise just suck it up. Being a gamer is not a fucking defining identity trait. Of all the things to get offended over, lmao.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because a community holds a level of responsibility for the behaviour they allow and tolerate. You're doing the equivalent of "not all men/white people" or whatever when you meet criticism of the actions of a group with "well I'm not like that, not all of us are like that". Cool, then come with that same energy to combat it if you feel so strongly.

Otherwise just suck it up. Being a gamer is not a fucking defining identity trait lol.
No I'm brown so i don't need to hear that shit over and over. Just because some brown people blow themselves up, i don't need to aplogise on behalf of my community because of some fucked up people. Ya get it now?

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017

And?

so i don't need to hear that shit over and over.

You're not going to get away from it on any site with even a mildly progressive lean. All the gaming controversies and figures showing their ass time and time again is what colours this opinion. It doesn't come from thin air.

Just because some brown people blow themselves up, i don't need to aplogise on behalf of my community because of some fucked up people. Ya get it now?

This is a gross simplification of the issue at hand and I'm not even going to dignify it with a genuine response. And no one has asked you to apologize for gamers. No one asked you to do anything. Yall are mad because someone saying gamers are trash gets you in your feelings. Speak out against the things that color that opinion then. Dont get mad that the community's actions have people with negative feelings.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Are people really going with the Twitch won't ban her because she's a girl when all of their decisions come from the streamers size/how much they make? Jesus fucking Christ.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Sorry, but after all the crap happening over on Twitch, such as management ignoring even the obvious stuff. I have zero expectations of them doing anything about this. Toxic streamers just keep getting away with outrageous stuff such as this.

But this chick, wtf........ ain't got nothing on the grocery store.

I agree with most of what you said, but I can't stand the grocery store line. There is a massive difference between this girl and the grocery store incident... mainly the fact that the girl didn't actually use the slur it sounded like. There are combinations of words that can mash together to form vulgar or offensive sounding terms. Why should somebody be torn down if they didn't actually say anything offensive?

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
Same song and dance. Racist homophobic white women news at 11

ps: More will come through out the year like always people will post it and that person will end up more popular than before yada yada yada..

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Sheesh she sounds like a wonderful person. That chat log is cringe as hell.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Never watched her content but I've seen clips of her being toxic live on stream.

Twitch is an absolute shit-show but there are some really good people on there. Maximilian dood, Lirik, Krip, etc.

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
She'll be fine.
Other streamers that didn't actually do something worth banning that were unfairly banned? Ah fuck em

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
She seems a bit entitled if you ask me. You kissed someone without consent and somehow he's the douche?
That clip was out of context but she's a huge asshole regardless of it being out of context. Jenna and any of the streamers who are racist as fuck deserve a permaban.