• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 28, 2018
Can't say I'm shocked he said that since he's always been a pathetic racist and sexist scumbag. Honestly have no clue what it would take for him to finally go away considering how much terrible shit he's said and done over the years and he still manages to stick around. He's the living embodiment of a parasite and cockroach.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
8F422WB.jpg

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Expect this to happen every single time the sloven manbabypig streams a game which features a character or concept that his peanut brain might interpret as even a little bit Asian.

He's been doing it just like this since like 2005

Last edited:

ThirdNostril

Jan 6, 2019
What's interesting is that Twitch seems to protect DSP pretty hard. Some streamers who pointed out his lies got a perma ban on Twitch. What the hell ?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What's interesting is that Twitch seems to protect DSP pretty hard. Some streamers who pointed out his lies got a perma ban on Twitch. What the hell ?
I'm like 78% sure those bans apply only to DSP's channel, and are doled out by one of DSP's channel mods in exchange for imaginary friendship points

Last edited:

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
99% sure those bans apply only to DSP's channel and are doled out by one of DSP's vulnerable cultists- uhhhhh I mean one of DSP's channel mods
No he means that Twitch (the staff) banned streamers who made fun of DSP offsite, unless you're implying that his mods are Twitch staff somehow.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's fucking crazy fam .There's more to it than that. there has to be. I refuse to believe dude could have Twitch staff working on his side given how he is.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking crazy fam .There's more to it than that. there has to be. I refuse to believe dude could have Twitch staff working on his side given how he is.
he brings in whales, that's all there is to it.

What's worse is that they actually stalled on partnering one of the formerly mentioned streamers for months until they banned him because they knew he did DSP videos on YouTube.

ThirdNostril

Jan 6, 2019
How does he still get support?
It has been observed that young influenceable people gravitate towards his streams what with the toilet humor and the fact that his bully type and overall negative behavior is a great seducer to some, especially the kids who have learning disabilities. There was a case where a long time stream viewer said in chat that he could no longer subscribe to DSP because their parents found out that their credit card was used without permission. In another case a youth donated large sums to DSP after receiving insurance money from their father's death. Another long time supporter got banned from twitch because they were posting racist messages in DSP's chat; however he was never moderated since he contributed money. So far all three of previously mentioned individuals were known to have a form of disability. There aren't many adults who watch DSP unironically, his fan base consists mostly of kids who, if I were to guess, have parents who don't pay attention to what kind of entertainment their kids consume.

ThirdNostril

Jan 6, 2019
By the way, about the person who used their mom's credit card to subscribe DSP without permission: DSP himself read this in his chat and simply said "That's ok, don't worry about it"

LeroyOctopus

Oct 29, 2017
It's really telling that the majority of people in this thread are more surprised that he got a code to the alpha than what he said.