• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupic

Dec 31, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm 'atluke' on both Twitch and ERA. I'm wanting to get into a regular stream schedule after years of being on/off. I'm thinking of 10pm Wednesday-Saturday GMT for at least a few hours.

Games I'm thinking of streaming are R6 Siege, FNBR, Overwatch, Vermintide2 and maybe a bit of my Factorio servers. I might dedicate one day to a variety stream, since I have a backlog of games on Steam I need to get through!

As of currently posting this I just got off a 4 hour stream but I'm thinking of starting back up again soon for a few more hours of Siege. Feel free to stop by and if you're feeling like helping out a fellow ERA'er then drop a follow. It's appreciated!

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Currently streaming MTG Arena!

Also, doing a GIVEAWAY!

Like my previous Giveaway on Thursday, I'll be doing another Brawl-themed giveaway - this time random packs of 10 Brawl-legal cards will be included, which can contain anything from several rares, to extra mythics I own, and more.

WHERE:

WHEN: 5 PM EDT - 11 PM EDT

WHY: Because you're worth it! Let's make Brawl awesome!

This is all during my normal MTG Arena stream during the day, so come on by, say hello, and enter to win!

North American residents Only, multiple chances to enter during the giveaway itself

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you all so much! :D
Thank you for the auto-hosting as well, Hoodbury! I always try to thank you and others when I see it happen during a stream session, but in case you missed it:

"Thank you for the auto-hosting Hoodbury! I really appreciate it!" lol

And keep doing what you're doing on a regular basis. My average was 1, until I did my playthrough of Ultima Underworld. That really shot me over the edge. Within a couple days I had hit 2 average viewers according to the dashboard (it may not seem like much of a bump, but for someone who had at best 1 viewer during most stream sessions, it felt like I climbed an insurmountable mountain), and then for a bunch of streams in a row I had close to 10 viewers. I also helped that I was one of the few people in the retro channel still streaming a PC game at 2-3 AM EDT on weekend.

Whatever the case though, the viewership seemed consistent enough for Twitch to decide to offer me affiliate. I still can't believe it!
Guess I spoke too soon. I just had to play one of the non Twitch high profile games and I got some viewers. I was playing mostly Fortnite and Monster Hunter and couldn't get people to watch. I started up Bloodborne and I got affiliate 3 days later. Had an average of 10 viewers on Thursday night after a 2 hour session and that is when I got affiliate.

Couldn't have done it without this thread and all you who traded follows. Thank you to everyone here! So happy. And again, if anyone wants to trade Auto Hosts let me know: https://www.twitch.tv/hoodbury29
Or if the new people posting their channels here want to follow let me know you're from reset with a whisper and I'll follow you back.

Last edited:

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Well I made the plunge and bought a webcam. Tomorrow will be my first stream where I show my ugly ass face. I dunno if it's going to help or scare people off lol.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
ERA handle: erraticpixels
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/erraticpixels
Games/genres played: Variety: Overwatch, Tekken 7, Monster Hunter, Sex, Thimbleweed Park, etc. There is a bias towards spirited, yet poorly played, fighting game comp.
Stream times: Su,Mo,We,Th - 1pm EST
Anything that you want ERA to know about you: Other than just having fun talking to myself and playing video games, I use this as a way to challenge my social anxiety. I get more trolls than viewers but its all good.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Finally streaming! Will be going live today at 3pm (Mountain Time) with Undertale! Come hang out if you'd like!

ERA handle: Samaritan
Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/subparsamaritan
Games/genres played: A little bit of everything (PC/PS4/Switch)
Stream times: To be decided, but most likely early afternoon (Mountain Time)
Youtube channel: None
Anything that you want ERA to know about you: I'm using this as an excuse to work my way through my enormous backlog, so the games I'll be playing will be all over the place in genre, duration, and generation.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
AWW YEAH GUYS

twitchaffiliate.gif

There's a BIG CELEBRATION STREAM planned for Saturday at 5PM. If you could come by, that would be awesome, and if you want to help me out, you can throw me your free sub from Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime which will help me get better streamer gear, more gifts to my fans, etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/riptideprolab

I'm giving away Magic: The Gathering cards in a huge giveaway that day as well, including Mythic Rares, Rares, and more!

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
AWW YEAH GUYS

twitchaffiliate.gif

There's a BIG CELEBRATION STREAM planned for Saturday at 5PM. If you could come by, that would be awesome, and if you want to help me out, you can throw me your free sub from Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime which will help me get better streamer gear, more gifts to my fans, etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/riptideprolab

I'm giving away Magic: The Gathering cards in a huge giveaway that day as well, including Mythic Rares, Rares, and more!
Congratulations!

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
So those of you who got affiliate status recently were you a little bummed to learn you don't get any "paychecks" until you reach $100? Two of my buddies used their Amazon Prime subs on me and I was like "sweet, free lunch". But alas, I'll be waiting a long time until I get up to $100 in revenue. Plus, does anyone know, is that $100 that you get, or just total? Meaning, for a $5 subscriber, you really only get $2.50 of it. So do we have to wait until we get 40 subs or 20 subs before they give us money? (not counting additional bits donations).

Not that I care that much about making money doing this, just curious moreso. :P

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So those of you who got affiliate status recently were you a little bummed to learn you don't get any "paychecks" until you reach $100? Two of my buddies used their Amazon Prime subs on me and I was like "sweet, free lunch". But alas, I'll be waiting a long time until I get up to $100 in revenue. Plus, does anyone know, is that $100 that you get, or just total? Meaning, for a $5 subscriber, you really only get $2.50 of it. So do we have to wait until we get 40 subs or 20 subs before they give us money? (not counting additional bits donations).

Not that I care that much about making money doing this, just curious moreso. :P

You need for them to owe you $100 before it's sent. So about 40 subs, yeah.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Yea it took me almost 5 months to hit that $100, donations are *far* more preferable than subs/bits as far as I'm concerned.

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Apparently I already listed myself in this thread, but I'm probably going to be returning to streaming next week so I added myself to the ResetEra Community. Hopefully see you guys next week!

JGCD

Oct 25, 2017
ERA handle: JGCD
Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/twopieradian
Games/genres played: Actually a group of us so a wide variety of games (Mostly single player, RPG, Co-op)
Stream times: Usually Everyday But different times
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxlLlUvzEiMI1hWvsJqZAMg?view_as=subscriber
Anything that you want ERA to know about you: I just started but always wanted to do this as a way to hang out with my friends and do a project together, We usually stream and watch each other anyway so this is super fun to start
PLUS I love the Heck out of this website so I would love to chat with yall on stream!

LuciusAxelrod

Oct 25, 2017
Hello! I'm starting this new thing with my wife, wherein we play through Morrowind together. I haven't played the game in at least a decade and she's played it, like, a TON, so I'm going to be controlling the game while she offers advice, explains lore, and makes funny noises when I make bad decisions. We'll be on in about 10 minutes!
https://www.twitch.tv/luciusaxelrod

Hupfen

Oct 27, 2017
Doing a Minit blind race with a bunch of friends (and I do mean a bunch, like there are six of us in this thing)!

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
GootecksShimmy (Era)

twitch.tv/outlawslevin

Genres: Currently playing battle royale games, Overwatch , and RPGs . Will focus on RPGs and shooters.

Stream time: 8:00PM-12:00AM Central time zone. Monday - Sunday currently .

I just got a gaming rig to stream games because that's been my passion for 25 years . Love talking to people which is the main focus of my job so mixing my love of socializing and games should make for fun. I've been told I'm one of those funny fuckers you've heard about.

Swing in for some mediocre gameplay and high octane lulz. :)

I'll be taking 30 minutes tonight to follow each of ya in here and joining the community !

Status
Not open for further replies.