• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I know we're not supposed to create threads on one tweet, but I couldn't find another source for this. And it's big.

From Twitter:

That's crazy.

EDIT:
So it doesn't get missed, this is the link to the Dropbox account that is shared in the tweet. It's the proof that the devs are bringing.

www.dropbox.com

LSG data(media)

Shared with Dropbox

EDIT 2:
Statement from the publisher:

EDIT 3:
Apparently the publisher was informed of the bad working conditions... and the publisher responded by outing the employees to their boss.

Last edited:

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Wait what?! Is this true?! This was one of the better looking games in the SoP!

shem

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking nuts, I thought that trailers artstyle was incredible, really fucked that it was produced under such conditions.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Seems weird we are hearing about this 5 seconds after the announcement trailer. Hopefully we get some answers, these are some serious allegations

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Gaddamn lol. Wonder if Sony knew about this.

I hope they get paid. game was one of the coolest things in today's state of play.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Why is it so hard for publishers and studios to treat their employees with some decent human respect wtf

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow that's a big yikes. How do they even expect to release a game when all the devs have quit?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Damn. How shitty of a situation for them. Are they meaning Focus Home interactive were the ones that fucked them over? I don't recall ever hearing bad things about them or their worker's conditions.

Edit: Ah, looks like LimeStone Games

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yikes. Not a good look for Sony right after the state of play.

Horrible to read what happened with the devs.

Last edited: