• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean.. it took them this long to actually make that a rule?

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Better late than never.

Looking forward to all the closeted pedophiles coming out of the woodwork to argue against this.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Yup, a lot of japanese art twitter are talking about jumping to another platform.

This is a complex topic, but I can't help ya'll on this one.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Wild that it took them so many years to come to this decision. There was some heinous crap being passed around on Twitter.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
In a limited number of situations when no malicious intent has been identified, users may instead be asked to remove the violating Tweet and be temporarily locked out of their account before they can Tweet again.

I... exactly what constitutes "no malicious intent" here? Why are there instances where this results in a slap on the wrist?

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Can people clarify what loli and shota are? Can't loli just be chibi versions of characters? For example, is this loli or is there a difference between chibi and loli?

dae.png

I don't care about this stuff, but I could see some segments of the animenet being hurt by this, especially creators.