• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Twitter user to Vita Coco: "I would rather drink your social media persons piss than coconut water." Vita Coco:

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I don't even see what's so bad about this. Someone made a ridiculous statement in an assholish way, and the company responded in kind. We are past the point where people and even companies are expected to keep a sense of civility at all times. Especially companies who mainly cater to the younger demographic (I don't see stuffy old people buying Coconut Water).

The internet was a mistake
Also this. The Internet is a Pandora's box that unleashed the worst social behavior of mankind that is now free to flow and flourish in an environment perfectly suited to it's existence and continued growth.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually all against companies on twitter being rando to come off as personable but the that's the appropriate response to some wacko having a meltdown over coconut water to a twitter account.

Oct 27, 2017
The responses in here are funnier than the post. The lengths some will go to in order to seem like they're smarter than advertising is great.

Yeah, this person did something while on their company's media page and that won't make you buy the product. Nice. You did it.