• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
tenor.gif

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
It looks to me like the person took a quick social media shit on Vita Coco, so Vita Coco fired back.

Nicely done.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
I don't even see what's so bad about this. Someone made a ridiculous statement in an assholish way, and the company responded in kind. We are past the point where people and even companies are expected to keep a sense of civility at all times. Especially companies who mainly cater to the younger demographic (I don't see stuffy old people buying Coconut Water).

The internet was a mistake

Also this. The Internet is a Pandora's box that unleashed the worst social behavior of mankind that is now free to flow and flourish in an environment perfectly suited to it's existence and continued growth.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually all against companies on twitter being rando to come off as personable but the that's the appropriate response to some wacko having a meltdown over coconut water to a twitter account.

Lundren

Oct 27, 2017
The responses in here are funnier than the post. The lengths some will go to in order to seem like they're smarter than advertising is great.

Yeah, this person did something while on their company's media page and that won't make you buy the product. Nice. You did it.