• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
1*usBQFBPFlmUf_No3LKcXLQ.jpeg
/dead

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
I think I told this story once here or the other forum, but once I had been working out on a hot flight line all day, on my lunch break I had to stop into a Walgreens, and I was *extremely* thirsty. Just parched. I was going to grab like a huge Gatorade or something when I saw the Vita Coco. I thought to myself, "Self, you've never had coconut water before. That sounds delicious and refreshing..." I figured it would taste something like a virgin pina colada without the pineapple. So I get this big ass container of coconut water, pay, open it as I'm walking out of the store (parched, remember?), start taking big ass chugs of it, and probably on the second chug... my eyes suddenly widen and I spray a huge fucking geyser of the shit across the parking lot. It's fucking *horrible*. Instead of the delicious sweet refreshing tropical beverage I thought I was about to taste, it literally tastes like the water/glue mixture you use to make paper mâché. I immediately spun on my heel, threw it in the trash and went back inside to get another drink.

TLDR; Was really thirsty once, bought coconut water, it tastes like the ass end of a dying menstrating moose with syphilis.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
perfect response

i also like the guy they're arguing with at first being like "what's wrong with you" but after only 5 minutes realizes by how quickly that response was generating likes how thoroughly owned they had been and starts backpedaling

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of that time Blame Space got banned for peeing on that one person's printed out avatar pic.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I like how her shoes match the piss, kind of a lucio vibe going with the yellow/green

also we're all giving free advertising to whatever this is(wtf is coconut water) right now, and thus promoting this kind of behavior from businesses, so just for the record this is the world we have chosen to live in

shouts out to girl for playing the game well

Oct 25, 2017
Look, social media shit with brands or not, people working under those accounts are allowed to not have to read dumb crap and have fun with it. It's not an easy job.

also we're all giving free advertising to whatever this is(wtf is coconut water) right now, and thus promoting this kind of behavior from businesses, so just for the record this is the world we have chosen to live in
???
I am going to guess you are not from a tropical country.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There's some pretty weird stock photos out there...

I like how her shoes match the piss, kind of a lucio vibe going with the yellow/green

shouts out to girl for playing the game well
Don't look at the gaming side, my dude.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Sure am glad I'm so smart and don't allow corporations to market things to me with humor and personality. I'm proud to live in a manner in which I only accept advertising that is boring and uninteractive. Brands sure aren't MY friends!

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay I've more than had enough of this brands pretending to be individual people now. So fucking tired of the recursive online discourse that allows this to happen.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
I'd never heard of this brand before. I know it now and I wonder what it would taste like/curious to try it.

Twitter girl is absolutely doing a good job.