• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Is VitaCoCo's Social Media Manager dehydrated?
2.jpg
She needs to drink more water.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
62k followers even after this "controversy"=fake. Noone has ever heard of this alleged water.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Love how it's either a marketing intern or some huge corporate masterplan when people bemoan company Twitter posts. A load of people here have severe delusions over what actually happens in marketing or comms departments and agencies.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Look, social media shit with brands or not, people working under those accounts are allowed to not have to read dumb crap and have fun with it. It's not an easy job.

???
I am going to guess you are not from a tropical country.

This.

I've worked in a similar-ish role in customer care - and the amount of shit that gets thrown peoples way - sometimes you just wish you could have some fun with it, instead of having to be all civil.

Cynicism aside, I bet the company employees appreciated the opportunity to have some fun with it!

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus this made it HERE?!

I know Tony lol.

I got a pretty good laugh about it.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
The 2 founders have to be loving it. I mean they founded the company after picking up 2 Brazilian girls in a NYC bar...

Celebrity investors including Madonna, Demi Moore, Rihanna, Matthew McConaughey and Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers love the drink and Vita Coco's social initiatives in communities where the coconuts are sourced, ranging from scholarships for farmers' children to sustainable farming programs.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah gotta admit that's hilarious. And yeah we get it "bRaNdS aRe NoT yOuR fRiEnDs" shut up I'm laughing at a funny joke on Twitter

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather chug the Arby's guy's cum than eat roast beef. Someone tweet that at him I got banned from twitter ages ago.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
I absolutely hate the current trend of brands on social media.

Yet this might be the best thing I've seen in months.

10/10 would drink.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Yes, brands are not our friends.
Yes, they hope that their sassy tweet will go viral, thus increasing more brand awareness and purchases.

But I will still allow myself to be amused by a funny response in the same way that I'd still enjoy a funny Super Bowl Commercial and talk about it with loved ones all the while knowing their goal was to get me to talk about it with loved ones.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Coconut water fucking sucks. I love coconut, even though most people hate it. I thought that would translate to love for coconut water so I bought a little bottle/juicebox thing of it. Taste like sour buttholes. Don't make my mistake.