• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Well their stunt worked.
Im actually gonna give Vita Coco a go, if only to post how bad it is on twitter.
Whats actually got me curious isnt the pee its that the ''hater'' is super angry about vita coco tasting bad.....he wrote a damn article about it.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
bb6c6061c7e3238501dd6948f340e6c2.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Let's demonise people for doing their job!
PR has no soul. You forfeit that when taking the job.
Would be a stupid move, I'd wager more people would boycott them over that move, like myself, than those people that hate piss or want to protect children or some nonsense.
Oh no, not a Twitter boycott! How? How will they ever weather the onslaught of tweets?
Oh the humanity.

All the while marketing laughing all the way to the bank.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
brands are assholes but the sheer level of not giving a fuck/assholery/company-brand loyalty it takes to retort to someone with a photo of your own piss is absolutely fucking hysterical to me

I'd rather have extremely bizarre things like this posted instead of anti-environmentalist lobbying from brands tbh

They fired back with the number 1 thing that came to mind.
almost as funny as the picture

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
PR has no soul. You forfeit that when taking the job.
Oh no, not a Twitter boycott! How? How will they ever weather the onslaught of tweets?
Oh the humanity.

All the while marketing laughing all the way to the bank.
I'm not even sure why you quoted me or took I was taking seriously the idea of a boycott enough for the passive aggressiveness. I was making the point that more people would care if they fired this girl than they would care about a stupid piss joke. And I was talking to a specific poster specifically. That's it.

What's even more amusing is that PR responds to twitter boycotts all the time like with Laura Ingraham and her sponsors dropping her. Anyway, whatever, I wasn't serious.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Fuck no.

Advertisements disguised as not being advertisements is dishonest and disgusting. If you want to be part of shilling for a company go for it but know that this makes you sound like an apologist and part of the problem. Corporations aren't your friend. They are destroying the planet and dismissing what this is is contributing to it.

I think a post coming from a corporate account is about as blatant as you need to be. Next you're going to tell me that I don't need to enjoy the wait staff at a restaurant because they're paid to be attractive and personable.

Know that spouting your vague and all encompassing personal mantra against corporations does nothing to help "the problem". You might as well of shouted "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" at me.

My hometown grocery store does social media. I worked there as a teen, know the owner and his son. You're going to have a hard time convincing me that they're "destroying the planet" and I'm not going to jump to that conclusion for this random company I just learned existed because I'm not a raging pessimist.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not even sure why you quoted me or took I was taking seriously the idea of a boycott enough for the passive aggressiveness. I was making the point that more people would care if they fired this girl than they would care about a stupid piss joke. And I was talking to a specific poster specifically. That's it.

What's even more amusing is that PR responds to twitter boycotts all the time like with Laura Ingraham and her sponsors dropping her. Anyway, whatever, I wasn't serious.
Neither was I. I was just poking a little fun at twitter boycotts. Especially when the current marketing direction actively courts controversy to drive engagement numbers, stirring social media drama and then creates a very public redemption ark by "apologizing" with huge crocodile tears. Stuff like far right Twitter shitstorms are different. Those are genuinely toxic for brands and they avoid any association (while also using it to promote their wokeness at the same time)

Didn't mean to be that snarky. Sorry.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I admire the loyal and woke Era members who have not given in to the brand's temptation of friendship and memes. You truly are our saviors.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Why cant marketing people have some fun? Lighten up.

People get pissy when the punching bag hits back. Its like the douches that treat retail people like trash. All these folks are like "shutupbrands" and all I see is whining because you cant shit talk someone online without possibly having your account blown the fuck up when they clap back.