• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11173

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Matcha Kit Kat's are excellent.

I dissect my kit kats. I'll eat the edges seperating the chocolate from the wafer first, then take the top wafer off with the top chocolate, and eat them wafer layer by layer. So good.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Just do this

images

My man

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
as long as they are produced by Nestle, 2 fingers are still 2 fingers too many.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It all depends on how you feel OP. Two may cut it some days and others four will but just be happy you're not at a fistful yet.

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean...I don't normally try to masturbate with Kit Kats, much less stress over the number.

That's what we're talking about, right OP?

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I had a girlfriend named Kat. You know the keyword is had and you know I'll see myself out.

Mavis

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Mountains
Are people aware that Kit Kats are actually made out of Kit Kats? No really!

Any rejected Kit Kats are mashed up into a paste and put back into the process. Presumably the rejected ones were made out of other rejected ones and so on. You could be eating a Kit Kat that goes back generations. Kit Katception...

kit-kats-are-made-of-kit-kats-the-manufacturers-leave-6892867.png

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Are people aware that Kit Kats are actually made out of Kit Kats? No really!

Any rejected Kit Kats are mashed up into a paste and put back into the process. Presumably the rejected ones were made out of other rejected ones and so on. You could be eating a Kit Kat that goes back generations. Kit Katception...

kit-kats-are-made-of-kit-kats-the-manufacturers-leave-6892867.png
But what was the first Kit Kat made out of