• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Acido

Oct 31, 2017
Looks great. I don't care much for Crash but if they could remake Crash Team Racing that would be amazing

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Any word on whether all three games will be included without downloads?

Btw, can anyone please tell me what the hell does Aku Aku actually say when you get hit? I could never make it out and after hearing it again on the trailer my inner 6yo me is shook.

Sigh. I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, were definitely going to have to download part of this.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Only major downgrade seems to be fur effects. Maybe some cut lighting here and there. Solid port.

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing that footage already puts me in the mood of a replay even though I platinumed all three of them. Maybe I'll double dip somewhere.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Looks pretty good on the switch. For those switch only owners who have been living under a rock, enjoy!

I have heard people say they are not good platforms compared to what is on Nintendo systems, but they are still fun games that do what they are trying to do very well

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Already have it ordered, can't wait

It's ÂŁ27.8 on Base.com FYI for you Euros, ships to Europe for ÂŁ1.50

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
My purchase will depend entirely on if it requires an additional download or not.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Levels that go into the screen are always a bit of a pain. I hope this doesn't have too many, most look to be going away from it.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I already own the PS4 version and yet I'm really excited about this lol! I'm going to buy it!

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any word on whether all three games will be included without downloads?

Btw, can anyone please tell me what the hell does Aku Aku actually say when you get hit? I could never make it out and after hearing it again on the trailer my inner 6yo me is shook.

So far I think they'll all be on-cart considering you can pre-order it and the download label isn't on the cover like RER:C, NBA2K18 or LA Noire.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
If this wasn't out at almost the same time as Octopath, I'd totally buy it right away :')

MrHeisenbird

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If they don't fix the physics, there's no point.
Do we need to bring back the Dark Souls memes?
6af.jpg

I'm more concerned about how Crash 1 will be played with the Switch's "d-pad".

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see rage videos of people with headphones in losing their shit in public places thanks to this.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Am I crazy or does the foliage look a little less plasticy on the switch? I'm not trying to say that the Switch version is superior to the PS4 version, just that it looks like the lack of some of the shaders missing from the PS4 version isn't exactly a bad thing, persey.

MrHeisenbird

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I wonder why they changed the colors on the boxes.

Even on the Steam version the boxes are washed out and less like the originals PS1 boxes.