• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/two-point-campus/9pcw1smn9rgg
Build the university of your dreams with Two Point Campus, the follow up management sim with a twist from the creators of Two Point Hospital. Get to know your students, explore their personalities and fulfill their wants and needs. Craft buildings, choose courses, hire the best staff and build an academic institution to stand the test of time.
Build your university, your way! It's time to spin academia on its head! Got a yearning for learning? Or just keen to build an educational masterpiece? Campus is jam-packed with new creative tools to help you build the university of your dreams. For the first time, build in the great outdoors as you develop your own delightfully educational campus environment, housing the top teaching facilities in the land. Whether you prefer building on simple foundations, or placing every tree, you can build the university you want.
Lay down pathways with new easy-to-use tools. Plant glorious collections of outdoor flora. Place benches, fountains, sculptures, hedgerows – even picket fences. The only limit is your imagination (and your in-game bank balance). Not the usual fare But, of course, it wouldn't be a Two Point game without a twist. Rather than typical academic fare, students in Two Point County enjoy a range of wild and wonderful courses: from Knight School (hey, we all have to learn jousting at some point in our lives), to the salivatory Gastronomy, where your students will build mouth-watering concoctions like giant pizzas and enormous pies. The academic year… is here! Take advantage of the opportunity to spend way more time with the little people in your university
The academic year begins with a summer break, giving you enough time to get everything looking great before your students move in. Build libraries, hire the best staff (from eccentric professors to madcap researchers), kit your campus out with the best courses and watch the academic potential of your students get unlocked! Shaping the future But it's not just work hard. Get to know your students, explore their individual personalities, wants and needs. Keep them happy with clubs, societies, gigs. Surround them with friends, help them develop relationships, furnish them with pastoral care and ensure they have the right amount of joie de vivre to develop into incredible individuals who will do the legacy of your university proud.
E2rRr7lVIAAahBR

E2rU9H-VUAE7MGl

E2rVAcTVoAUfQT5

E2rU-xNVUAE5NHb

star-wars-surprise.gif

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool I can recreate my disaster of a campus

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For once, an legit leak. I don't think anyone did Theme College back in the day, so I'm kinda curious to see how this pans out.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
My college surely didnt have castles or giant pizzas on it

I missed out big time

Oct 26, 2017
Everything in their source res and PNG before they're taken down:

apps.38647.1416194564ifjy9.png

apps.43484.1416194564w7jpz.png

apps.10811.1416194564xtjj8.png

apps.63582.1416194564wzjae.png

apps.41288.1416194564s4jpg.png

This last one is too big for abload, so grab it while you can:

apps.27567.14161945646118465.29624583-da7d-47c6-abd5-0565a7f34d53.6bd68ee3-5b75-4212-95e4-e5259575cdbc

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh I skipped the first but I heard it was a great game. I am MUCH more interested in a campus sim than a hospital one.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Oh, this will be cool. I love hospital. I never even thought of them expanding into other things. I just took it as a one off Sim Hospital replacement.

BigTime_2018

Dec 31, 2018
I've never played Two Point Hospital, despite being interested. A college sim seems more compelling than a hospital one, so I'm definitely intrigued.

snesiscool

Feb 15, 2018
As someone who enjoyed the Cities: Skylines Campus DLC and played a little bit of Two Point Hospital on Game Pass, I might be buying this when it comes out.

Ryukori

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I absolutely loved Two Point Hospital, and I always wanted a modern university tycoon game. One being made by the same studio has me super hyped.

pastry knife

Mar 10, 2020
Two Point Hospital was super fun, but started to get quite repetitive as you went from level to level, even with the scenarios they set up. Hope they have some things in mind to mitigate that in this one!

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
Kinda hoping the team makes a spiritual successor to Theme Park someday in the form of Two Point Park, considering the team mostly comprises people who worked on the Theme Games (Theme Hospital, Theme Park, etc.) IMO
Would really love that since the team mentioned a shared universe for their games and they technically developed the Theme Games.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart Canada needs to step up their game. The Microsoft Store is making them look bad.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. If they could continue this Two Point series, then I wanna see theme park next, or maybe city building.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really liked TPH! Even if the late game becomes repetitive and more of a matter of doing things quickly than planning
And the expansions are really great! Excited for this

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Making a bizarre, labyrinthine campus sounds like a lot of fun. I never played TPH, but this seems kind of charming.