Two Point Hospital |OT| Single-player Healthcare

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Two Point Hospital is free to play this weekend and is discounted 33%, new DLC will arrive soon as well and we got some new free stuff:

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
So anyone else take advantage the free weekend?Sunk a ton of time into it and decided to buy it. Really fun game. It’s funny though because I’ll 3 star a level, dread having to start all over in the next one, and an hour will disappear just like that. I can’t imagine the game before the Copy room function was added. That’s an important QoL feature.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
I basically spent my weekend on the game. It's as addictive as Theme Hospital was. Fuck the public hospital though.

LifeLine

Oct 25, 2017
Just got into this. My biggest problem is that when the hospital really starts going, all I hear is the dead patient sound. I can’t keep my cure rate up. The only way I 3 stared the 90% cure rate hospital is by sending all my low health patients home.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Bought this 2 weeks ago when it was discounted. Wanted to wait until it was patched up. Loved Theme Hospital back in the day but the game was limited and I never stuck with it long enough to complete the later levels. I've been playing TPH at least once every day and I'm so addicted. Aside from a few quibbles it's a near perfect spiritual sequel to TH.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Bought this 2 weeks ago when it was discounted. Wanted to wait until it was patched up. Loved Theme Hospital back in the day but the game was limited and I never stuck with it long enough to complete the later levels. I've been playing TPH at least once every day and I'm so addicted. Aside from a few quibbles it's a near perfect spiritual sequel to TH.
yay, always nice to see more people getting into this great game :D

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
One thing I don't get is why the skill percentages appear to go above 100%. From what I've read on other forums, the skills are capped at 100% and it's a waste of training slots to go higher.

I wish the game would do a better job of explaining the important stuff.

Edit: Found out only Treatment is the only skill capped at 100% (with a fully upgraded machine giving a base 50%) even if it displays higher. Shouldn't have had to hunt through threads on multiple forums to find that out but at least now I know.

Last edited:

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Bought the game at released and enjoyed it a lot. A few weeks ago bought all the DLC and i'm still enjoying it. I haven't followed the game so is there a chance for more DLC?