• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

franloradr

Jul 3, 2022
after new destroy all humans being announced only for the next generation, now its the time for outcast 2 for the same thing.

glad to see a company moving their projects to the next generation

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
31KIO6U.gif

Any Darksiders leaks?

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
YESSSS!! Outcast is my favorite game like ever.

Amazing score, actually interesting (and sad) story, cool graphics for the time.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
They have all the licenses for the old Nickelodeon releases, right? They should remake those Avatar: The Last Airbender games. Give them a bigger budget and proper dev time. We still don't have any good a:tla games.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I hope we see Spongebob gameplay today. Last remake was nice but hampered by old-fashioned design.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
Never played Bikini Bottom but always heard good things about it. So if that is the team making this new one, sounds promising.

On another note, really hoping we'll see Darksiders 4 and Timesplitters today.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I think it was going to be a new title but I'll take both happily. But that's next year I guess

Yeah definitely sounds like a new game. It was barely announced last May.

"To finally be able to confirm that the studio has been formed and that we have a plan for the next TimeSplitters game is incredible," Ellis, Free Radical's studio development director, said in a statement. "While we cannot tell you anything more at the moment, we look forward to sharing information in the future."

Deep Silver said the studio "will commence development on the next TimeSplitters game in the coming months" and is currently building out its Nottingham-based team.

I don't think we'll see anything unfortunately. Seems way too early for that. Maybe a short CGI teaser to reaffirm it's still being worked on if they're feeling generous, but not counting on it.