• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Somebody earlier mentioned that Congress could have Barr put in jail through a highly uncommon procedure. I was wondering if that could be pardoned as well. Not like contempt leads to anything.
Not likely to follow through on that procedure as it seems like the nuclear option and was last used in like the 1930s.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Not likely to follow through on that procedure as it seems like the nuclear option and was last used in like the 1930s.

These are unprecedented and desperate times. I doubt they'd use it too, but if the president can just pardon him then I reeeally doubt it. I just don't know.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
This is going to get way worse before it gets better. We are in brand new territory, and I don't put it past any of them to put people in jail who don't comply, no matter who it is.