• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
We are now accepting applications for Narrative Designer - VR [Unannounced Project]. We are building a brand-new team to work on an unannounced AAA VR project. You will work on cutting-edge VR technology, on one of Ubisoft's greatest IP's which will be developed across multiple studios. Join us today to shape the future of VR!

Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Narrative Designer on an unannounced AAA VR project at Ubisoft Düsseldorf. You will work closely with the Narrative Director to create a consistent and believable narrative structure, great dialogue and believable characters. Your goal is to create a living and rich world filled with content and personality.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
better be for quest

it doesn't count as port begging if there's no announced platform right

Oct 31, 2017
I think this is for playstation psvr2 especially since Sony changed their minds in releasing another newx gen just after or same time as PS5. I can see it being Assasins.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
They make real world Escape Rooms with Assassin's Creed and now Prince of Persia, don't get too excited for consumer products to use at home.

I mean, Ubisoft has also made consumer VR games before. Considering this is stated to be AAA, they're for sure making it for consumers, not an escape room thing.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see a VR game with a genuine AAA budget, but I'll believe it when I see it

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Ubisoft has also made consumer VR games before. Considering this is stated to be AAA, they're for sure making it for consumers, not an escape room thing.
I think that poster is just saying it won't be AC/PoP, but it's a bit of a leap in logic imo.

Hoping for Rainbow Six, expecting Ass Creed.

CelticKennedy

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 18, 2019
Just Dance VR and Assassin's Creed VR, something along the lines of the Discovery stuff is the first thing that came to mind. Maybe some interesting Watch Dogs stuff where you solve puzzles and monitor stuff through cameras.

Also...

Dear Ubi,

Yes, Sam Fisher wears a set of goggles on his head....but please don't do what you are thinking.

FUCK!!

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_p6z1ujrGaU1tbmgq4o2_500.gifv

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Splinter Cell VR with a classic Ubisoft limited edition that comes with Sam's goggles as a VR headset.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Splinter Cell VR PLEASE!! It would be so good! It's a perfect game for VR especially with night vision mode and climbing poles and hanging from the ceiling with one hand and shooting with the other. Environment interactions, throwing stuff. Ughh! Give it to me :(

Ashok

Jan 24, 2019
This would be a PERFECT way to bring back Splinter Cell. Also why the heck would anybody even complain about this? LOL!