• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I was already looking forward to what this game might have to offer before E3 due to liking WD2 so much. So far my interest has kept increasing. This is looking like it will be a day one purchase for me

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Never played any of the WD games, but this one looks pretty sweet. Especially with every ai person having a schedule that they stick with. I love me some open world carnage games, this is definitely on my radar

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh dear.

Wellp, my interest in this game lasted about 2 days.

They lost me as soon as they broke stealth with the grandma and it immediately started giving me flashbacks of every open world Ubisoft game I've ever played. I've essentially played this game already, at least three times.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something so painfully ordinary about it.

The recruit anyone thing combined with character perma-death still seems neat. Give me a reason to try and keep my player characters alive, kinda like wanting to keep my XCOM soldiers alive. But it seems like you can completely avoid that by just surrendering and having them go to jail for a bit?

I 'unno, maybe I'll pull a copy out of a bargain bin one day.

You can play the game totally non lethal with stealth so I'm not sure I get your complaint.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at the digital editions and there is one that comes with an extra pack. I have no idea what it really has though. Has "silver operatives". Are those supposed to be special higher-tier NPC's? Anyone know? I'm a bit hesitant at what is named as "VIP status"

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Everything about this game is sounding better and better. Probably the closest thing to a Saint's Row 2 successor we'll get.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I was looking at the digital editions and there is one that comes with an extra pack. I have no idea what it really has though. Has "silver operatives". Are those supposed to be special higher-tier NPC's? Anyone know? I'm a bit hesitant at what is named as "VIP status"

VIP status is 30% faster currency and experience earn. you have to level up every person you recruit, seems like when they die you have to level up again and thats where those 30% come into play ;-)

welcome to Ubisofts awesome single player experiences where you can buy yourself a VIP pass to play the game at a faster gain rate

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
VIP status is 30% faster currency and experience earn. you have to level up every person you recruit, seems like when they die you have to level up again ;-)

welcome to Ubisofts awesome single player experiences where you can buy yourself a VIP pass to play the game at a faster gain rate
Ah I thought it was going to be an online MP thing. I'm not happy about VIP status so I'll just take the normal amount of currency and experience.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Ah I thought it was going to be an online MP thing. I'm not happy about VIP status so I'll just take the normal amount of currency and experience.

watch-dogs-legion-ultimate-edition1.jpg

this is all there is