• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

EDIT:Changed to YT link.

So they had a 30 min uncut session of the Watch Dogs Legion demo that they let journalists and youtubers play at e3

Bonus, 4k footage courtesy of gamersyde. :

Check threadmarks

Last edited:

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Crazy that you can actually find npc's relatives in the Gameworld.

Really hope they pull this off.

Edit: lmao at the white guy with blue hair, face tat and tattooed eyes having the thick Jamaican accent

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I do no idea Ubi has a live sign language interpreter on their streams. That's awesome.

Game looks great too, can't wait for it. Never played 1 or 2 but the aspect of permadeath here has me really intrigued.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
That first recruit was an interesting product of random generation. Nice to see the emote wheel back too.

Some newer info
OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Some things to note:
-Even though every character is premade and has their own stat advantages/bonuses, family, and schedules, you decide what class they have after you recruit them.

-There's a bigger emphasis on status effects evidently since this character has a melee bonus when drinking and a guy from the other demo had an addiction to adrenaline:
AWKtAGo.png

yWfFaAI.png

-After tracking someone you can track where they'll be on the map at specific times of the day

-More confirmation that no matter what character you have, they still appear fully voiced and performance captured in cutscenes.

Oct 27, 2017
It cut at the good bit... I wanted to see the part when they showed the map and see how much of London is covered. Anyone know?

edit — N/m I can see it in the second video now:

City of Westminister
City of London
Lambeth
Camden
Southwark
Lambeth
Nine Elms
Islington & Hackney
Tower Hamlets (West)

Last edited:

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Sucks that you no longer walk into shops, then again that kinda fits a futurist world where high street is dying.

Map size looks good. 8 boroughs of London.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
You can have a box on your head as your mask, where it says "twat" on it. These can be bought/found and changed for each character.

Also I noticed they are demoing it on Stadia.

Oct 25, 2017
The schedule thing is nuts.

There is some work they need to do, like the fact the white guy with blue hair is speaking with a Jamacian accent and some of the lip sync looks off. But it's really impressive they are doing this with random npcs

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
This sort of depth is what I want to see. Not just nicer graphics, but deeper, more innovative systems that genuinely affect the way you play on a fundamental level. Excellent stuff.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Last thing I noticed is that they've pulled in the modern AC system where different area of the map have different levels, and therefore enemies have levels too.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
This went from whatever to one of my most anticipated releases. Only played the first one heard the second is even better might be time to jump in.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
wondering if this game will lose steam after playing around with the options, seems nice for the first few hours but i think it could get relatively monotonous after a while. hopefully the missions provide enough variety.

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
So they probably have certain types of characters that are similar (for example the ex spie grandma) and have the same voice lines but look a little different, right? Still don't understand how they would pull of the whole 'play as every NPC' thing.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
Interesting that they seem to have almost the same area covered as AC Syndicate. No Isle of Dogs, no Greenwich.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
It's official, my first playthrough is going to be the old league of hackers, old people not satisfied with how the world it turning out and can no longer leave it to the stupid young whippersnappers of today. All are gray hairs except for one, one of their grandson/daughters that drive them around, and grab lunch.

This should have co op like GTAO so others can join in. At least a mode separate from the single player. Use the Wildlands net model as a guide or something, or The Crew 2's where people can be in a open world randomly or invited.

OP
OP
Crossing Eden

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
It's official, my first playthrough is going to be the old league of hackers, old people not satisfied with how the world it turning out and can no longer leave it to the stupid young whippersnappers of today. All are gray hairs except for one, one of their grandson/daughters that drive them around, and grab lunch.

This should have co op like GTAO so others can join in. At least a mode separate from the single player. Use the Wildlands net model as a guide or something, or The Crew 2's where people can be in a open world randomly or invited.
The game has 4 player co-op and endgame activities.