• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Lol Square playing 4D Chess and have FF7 Remake alone for full month

Deleted member 56580

User requested account closure
Banned
May 8, 2019
Yeah maybe start making something else than your same game under a different coat of paint since like what, 5 - 7 years now ?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tis the season of games being delayed!

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Today's the delay announcement day it seems.
At least we know something about Gods and Monsters.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Not surprised about Gods & Monsters considering we haven't even seen footage of it.

I just hope this delay allows them to implement Kid Icarus content for the Switch version.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm... so Watch Dogs as a launch title for next gen maybe? Just like the original was supposed to be for PS4/XB1.

As a side note, Q1/Q2 are clearing out fast...

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
oprah-free-car.gif

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Games getting pushed from a known crowded first half. Makes sense, not a lot of games have officially staked their claim in Q3/ Q4 yet.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Next your telling me Cyberpunk is getting delayed to launch on both current and next gen consoles.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Ubisoft exec: Hey, lets delay WD so we avoid Last of us.

Ubisoft exec 2: great idea, what could go wrong?

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should just make Watch Dogs a next-gen launch title. That would be a smart business decision.

/s

OP
OP

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On a separate note, but I won't make the thread about it, Ghost Recon Breakpoint's launch was qualified as very disappointing both sales and critics wise.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
I'm ok with Legion being pushed back, hopefully they will take the time to polish it instead of figuring out how to add "Time Savers" into the mix. Who am I kidding though? "Time Savers" it is.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I just want to make it out of today without Cyberpunk being delayed

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Next your telling me Cyberpunk is getting delayed to launch on both current and next gen consoles.
Damn... you're totally right. Well I'd at least expect a delay, not sure about all the way till launch.

Anyone want to take bets on when the next delay happens today? I'm betting 1PM EST

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
That's a lot of delays. Gods & Monsters is the only one of those I really want, but isn't exactly surprising, given that the game was supposedly only four months away and yet there's been no news since E3.

Anyway, they can take their time. I'm all for more Zelda-like games and I want G&M to be as good as it can possibly be.

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Gods and Monsters being delayed is a surprise to nobody since we've seen nothing about it. Watch Dogs on the other hand is a good call, let it cook as long as it needs to, the expectations are high on this one.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
How has that new Ghost Recon game been selling? Seems to have been a pretty underwhelming commercial performance thus far, at least compared to the previous entry. Maybe that's played a part in all this.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
God's and monsters was obviously going to be delayed, we've seen nothing of it and it's supposed to come out early next year.