• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously devestated Splinter Cell was absent from the conference. Hopes were high.

Same. I'm clinging to the silly hope that it'll be at Sony's but its probably not even in Alpha.

Weird because I figured with the leak, as well as getting Michael Ironside back into the studio for Wildlands, they would've had a full reveal for something. It was the perfect hype tease with the Ghosts mission, but now I'm wondering if it was just a gimmick to see if theres interest. Maybe next year.

I'll buy a remasyered Blacklist though Ubi. Bonus points for an option to overdub Ironside on the dialogue.

Last edited:

Roshin

Oct 30, 2017
Sweden
These attempts to outdo each other in negativity are tiresome and borderline toxic, imo. I'm not sure why, but I expected better from Resetera.

TheWordyGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I missed this showing, don't see any new threads about any Splinter Cell happenings, and its against the rules to make a thread asking about it (I think) ... so... I take it that there was no SC goodness?

Any chance we see something this week?

I missed the conference as well. I visited the PC Gamer website a minute ago, hoping for Splinter Cell news, and was surprised to see nothing. It was like Ubisoft didn't announce anything at all.

The Walmart leak really took the wind out of Ubisoft's sails - spoiling one game, and hyping another that never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.