• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
giphy.gif
Ingot to admit that this looked very good. Going to wait to see and make sure we don't get another Unity but otherwise I am in.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I'll jump back into Ass Creed for the first time since Black Flag. That looked great and I love the setting.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is this game cribbing so much of the look from ancient greece from 300? The uniforms, the masks on the persians, the way the kid is held above the cliff, it feels like they are making 300: The game.

Patrick S.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want every single one of the games they've shown. This has never happened to me with any other presentation.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
1X gunna looks amazing. Still, feels too soon for another AC. Origins does not feel that long ago.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
... does Ubisoft art director knows, that those old Greece statutes were actually colorful in their time and not just plane white.
I imagine he does. But that's not how the general public thinks they look, and so they have to make them look how audiences "expect" them to. Much like dinosaurs with feathers, or half the stuff in AC Origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.