• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
CleverImmaterialCob-small.gif

please

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Coming for the disappointment of no splinter cell but staying for the excitement of dancing pandas.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Watch Dogs Legion's box art leak has got me super interested, the concept sounds crazy so I'm hoping to be blown away

GustyGardens

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to put this out into the ether, but I feel like Ubisoft could make a good skateboarding game. I want them to pull something from nowhere and announce that.

Nov 14, 2017
Here for Watch Dogs 3, really enjoyed both entries so I can't wait to see what they're doing next.

People here on Era are so negative with a picture of the box art and they didn't even saw anything of the game, holy shit (in the box art threat).

Gizmo

Oct 27, 2017
San Diego
We will not see Splinter Cell.

R6 will have a co-op mode added for next season.

I am excited for more Legion news.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Looking forward to learning more about Watch dogs 3. Downloading 2 as we speak, since for some reason I dropped it a few hours in. Think around the go-kart mission lol

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully something is shown for Rayman. I'm not expecting it but it'd be nice.

That, and looking forward to Watch Dogs gameplay.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Fell in love with For Honor over the weekend so I'm pretty interested in what's going on there. Duels are tense and fun as hell.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
The Walking Shell skip in this speedrun is blowing my mind lmao never watched a Rayman 2 speedrun before

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Come for the Splinter Cell reveal, leave with another lame Beyond Good And Evil 2 demo with way too much cursing.

Maybe we'll get a new Rayman out of the deal. Hope it's 2d.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Rainbow Six and Watch Dogs. Can't wait.

Since almost all the rumors were fake, i kinda doubt a Rainbow 6 is happening.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Come for the Splinter Cell reveal, leave with another lame Beyond Good And Evil 2 demo with way too much cursing.

Maybe we'll get a new Rayman out of the deal. Hope it's 2d.
We won't get a BG&E update. They confirmed it won't be here and they had an "update" last week that showed nothing but concept art. They just need to stay quiet until it's an actual game.

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
Just enough time to get dinner. Really hoping for Rainbow 6 stuff that isn't Seige (i.e. competitive multiplayer) or some Splinter Cell. Pls no more open world stuff.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Fingers crossed for an Ubisoft Pass that is like EA Access except available for games at launch.
I know it's going to happen. But I'm not looking forward to it, honestly. Games are starting to get the same treatment as movies/TV. Every single publisher is just spinning off their own service.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Want more details on the Ubi pass thing, I wonder if it will be PC only or on console (hopefully Xbox if it is)