• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am kinda hype for Watch Dogs Legion if the focus is on multiplayer. I had a lot of fun in 2 and playing with a buddy was great.

Otherwise, I'm here holding on to hope of some new Nintendo collab. Feels like a reach, but it would be sweet.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Look man, at this point I'll be happy with trifocal googles in Watch Dogs 3, I'll go crying anyway to bed

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I know it's going to happen. But I'm not looking forward to it, honestly. Games are starting to get the same treatment as movies/TV. Every single publisher is just spinning off their own service.

True but the only 3rd party ones that are large enough to justify the purchase are EA and Ubisoft.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Either they announce a new splinter cell or I just don't care. So tired of the Ubisoft formula.
What ubisoft formula? Just in the OP you have a
-Open world co-op TPS game with an emphasis on survival elements
-A close quarters hero FPS game with an emphasis on environment destruction
-An TPS RPG with an emphasis on min-maxing damage and managing your build
-A fighting game
-An open world game with an emphasis on hacking

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Yo, having that Rayman 2 Speedrun to celebrate the 20th anniversary. Why is there a Rayman Legends booth?!? That came out in 2013!
I hope that we get a new Rayman game!!!

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
They should open the conference with the Just Dance parade, then half-way through have the lights shut off and have those three green lights moving between them and taking them down.

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
I'm here for Watch Dogs Legion. Don't care about the other games ... unless there's a Splinter Cell announcement.