• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely enjoyed Ubi's conference last year more. This one was...meh for the most part.

For me it got pretty boring after Watch Dogs.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
That ended quite abruptly.

I thought the doggo's appearance and Just Dance promo were the highlights. But the rest of it was sort of 'meh'.

Massively disappointed in Watchdog Legion's showing.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
THE IMAGE OF DESPAIR

D8ul_KzXUAAIwjp

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
All the Tom Clancy stuff looks the same to me. I know it isn't... but still.... bleh

Watchdogs looked cool
Roller derby game looks interesting

don't really care about any of the additional content stuff for all the other games :/

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Well I am in for Watch Dogs and actually want to see more of Gods & Monsters. Everything else, though....

Plum

May 31, 2018
Gods and Monsters looks like it'd be right up my ally but, damn, give me some details! It looks like a game that might come to Switch but who knows?!

Outside of Watch Dogs this was incredibly dull. Great if you like Tom Clancy games, I guess!

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I don't say this often but that was one of the worst ubi conferences ever. I guess it is truly a transitional year

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
One of the dullest, most flat-out boring conferences I've ever watched.

It wasn't bad, it was just boring, which in a way is even worse than being bad because at the very least, you never forget something like Mr. Caffeine. I won't remember anything about this show in a week's time. There was a point where all the different military shooters just started to bleed into one.

2.5/10. Ubisoft didn't warrant their own conference this year. Should've done what Sony did and skip it.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Dogs was cool.

Aside from that it was all just updates to existing games. As expected everyone is in next gen transition mode.

Burli

Nov 7, 2017
What's with all the swearing, Ubisoft trying to be edgy and coming off like a teenager that's just learnt a naughty word. Incredibly cringey conference all round.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
The art style looked really, if it's real, but how do you not show it when it's that relatively close. It'll be out before next E3. Especially as a conference ender.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Liked watch dogs, and God's and monsters. Thought there would be more variety when they went for the brawlhala, just dance segment. Needed something like an ubiart game to break up the non stop stream of Tom Clancy games.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Nintendo has free reign to take over all the attention for a couple of weeks if they do it well